Vaporizing - Vaporizing cannabis: VIVID Dreams.

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Sklander, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Just recently I got a Vaporizor in the mail. What a glorious day it was as he sat down and was sucked into the couch for a couple of hours. The bliss wore off as SWIM slowly fell asleep. This is where it gets fun! I have been having dreams that he has a very hard time (I need to ask himself and others questions about certain events) remembering if what he had just gone through was real or not. Has anyone had these kind of experiences before? SWIM smokes everyday (bong, blunt, pipe, not usually a vaporizor) and hasn't ever had this happen before.

The experience is similar (from what I've read) to a Lucid dream, however, I am not usually (I have been aware a couple of times) aware that I am dreaming and must investigate to find out if something really had happened.

Comments?

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Recently I have been getting access to very very potent weed and has been getting very very high to the point that his dreams are very realistic and quite lucid. Just the other night he dreamt he was in the woods and kicked a log and 1,000's of bees flew out and landed on My face and body. He thought to himself wow it would really hurt if they stung me, oh wait this is my dream, so the bees just crawled around on his face. SWIM then woke up to a face that felt tingly all over like 1,000's of little legs and wings were beating on it. He had to touch his face to make sure there really werent bees on there.

I think that I am used to blunts and bongs and such which deliver hits of less potency and feel much harsher, and when I got his vaporizer he actually inhaled much more THC than he knows. So basically i feel that large amounts of THC do make your dreams more realistic and lucid.

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I must agree with you. It must be a thing of efficiency. Plus the dank has been DANK lately. Haha.

I have read somewhere that a high dose of good Hashish can produce visions and NDE. Anyone else heard this? I will make some Hashish and report back!

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I have experienced very realistic pseudo-dreams when completely fried also. Usually with very smooth weed that tastes so easy I would have three or four joints of before going to bed. He wakes up (or does he?) in mid-morning and hears conversations and sees things that may or may not have happened. It can be quite confusing.

Good hashish certainly does cause some extreme reactions but usually when eaten. Eating a considerable lump of good hash once gave SWIM auditory hallucinations and pretty strong CEV.

5. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah dude, swim recently started using a vaporizer as well. he's trying to save his lungs a little. one thing about vaporizers is that since your not coughing and hacking so much, you don't think you're getting anything. I think the coughing actually accellerates the process where as the vaporizer is a slower thing but once you feel a little stoned you've probably had more than you usually would've and it hits you harder. that's what I say happens in his dreams anyway. it takes some getting used to. take your time more. nice not coughing your ass off all the time I say.

6. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Vivid Dreams? Most of the time, when I wake up and remember my Dream, it feels real. Often, in life, I will remember a "fact" from my past, (but is was only a Dream). Then, I have to work-it-out, to fit the reality of my life outside of that Dream. Once I realize that it wasn't "true" (sometimes taking a few days to discover this fact), then I can remember that fact in the future.

Lucid Dreams: This is an entirely different animal. First, a Lucid Dream does NOT have to be Vivid at all.

A Lucid Dream is any Dream, where I become aware of the fact that I am Dreaming (without waking up immediately).

There is a Thread about Lucid Dreams. But, a Lucid Dream can be as simple as: Something weird is happening, and I say to myself: "This MUST be a Dream."

"Advanced" Lucidity would be: I can actually enter my ideas into the Dream, AND they happen, as I thought they would.

7. Yertos

Yertos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Vaporizing Weed: VIVID Dreams.

SWIM's first time posting here, and he has to agree with this. Last night was SWIM's first time using a vap and after playing some halo and watching animal planet (best channel ever!), SWIM fell asleep and had the craziest fucking dream. I was travelling through his small town killing zombie/vampire things with the coolest looking waterguns, one had a scope (is that even possible?).