1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Vaporizing Clonazepam

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Earl Sarmet, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Sarmet

Earl Sarmet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am well aware of ther risks of smoking any pill and fully take responsibility for my own body.
    My question is, what would be the best method of vaporization of a powdered benzo pill. Sprinkled on top of bud? Could it be smoked like meth in a lightblb?

I appreciate any experience you alll have that can help me.

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
    Why would you want to? What advantage does smoking/vapourising have over taking orally (or sublingually).

Is it that you can't wait the extra 30mins to 1 hour to feel it? Life is about delayed gratification.

Do you have a smoking fetish? In which case a nice fat spliff is going to taste s-o-o-o much nicer than a crumbled up pill with the following inactives: lactose, stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch, with the following colorants: 0.5 mg: FD&C yellow no. 6 lake; 1 mg: FD&C blue no. 1 lake and FD&C no. 2 lake.

SWIJ knows of people who have dipped spliff/cigarettes into pharmaceutical vials. She doesn't understand this, let alone crumbling up a pill. If you do a quick search you will find that people who have done this have complained of foul tasting, acrid smoke that really didn't get them higher/quicker/better than taking orally.

Why bother?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    Perhaps someone should suggest a new binder for pills be introduced: Cellulose Nitrate.

4. calmascanbe

calmascanbe

Reputation Points:
    Don't do it! SWIM tried it 30 years ago with valium and it was like smoking plastic.

5. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    sounds to SWIM like a real dumbo thing to want to do,hell people are a addicted to this shit and your talking/even considering vapourizing it,my only question:-why?

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict

Reputation Points:
    That guy "Ripper" (of web-cam suicide fame) used to brag on forums about how he made his own "klono-crack." It was widely assumed that he was full of shit.

7. skitz0frantic

skitz0frantic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    k chill..

This is a forum where no question is too dumb or too smart.. maybe you should start taking benzos u seem a bit wired. (joke).. just chill.

8. BlackCook

BlackCook

Reputation Points:
    Sounds to me like the fantastic story of getting high when smoking an Aspirine pill...
    Swim tried this when he was very young... its like smoking burning plastic.
    Perhaps you do get effects because of smoke intoxication, but thats all.
    All the inactives in there mess up the thing and you dont even know if diazepines work this way.

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jakelka knows what shes talking about.. you eat the benzos!!

The burning plastic smoke flavour comes from all the binders swia would assume.

10. skitz0frantic

skitz0frantic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    kk..

k cool now we all know, dont smoke benzo's, or any pill. do eat them tho.

Last edited: May 13, 2006
  11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    And, on that note, we shall close this thread. Besides - Bongo must go inhale some ant-acids for his sour stomach and pound aspirin tablets into his ears* with the help of a chisel & hammer.....Coming Bongo!

CLOSED

* Bongo does this everyday for his earache.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.