TEK - Various Cocaine Purification and acetone wash questions

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Lynchx, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    this method is to get most of the cut of of your coke that you buy off the streets it works well me and my friends usally buy a half oz of cocaine from are dealer and use this method all the time usally get back around 10grams of awsome coke from 14grams useing this extraction.

Take a highball glass and fill it about an inch with straight acetone. Pour your entire bag of blow into the glass with the acetone. Cocaine is insoluble in acetone, but most undesirable cuts are soluble and will desolve immediately, so don't worry about losing any cocaine. Stir the glass with the mix of acetone and cocaine until everything is desolved (except for the cocaine, of course!). Take another taller glass and place a funnel over the top. Place a coffee filter paper into the funnel. One more time, stir your other glass with the mix of acetone and cocaine and pour the entire contents into the filter paper. All of the acetone and dissolved cuts will fall thru the filter paper leaving nothing but the cocaine behind in the filter paper and the bottom of the original glass. Scrap any remaining cocaine left behind in the original glass and place it in the filter paper. One more time, run a little more acetone over the filter paper to remove any remaining cuts. Be patient and let all of the acetone run thru the filter paper until it is done.

After all of the acetone has drained thru, remove the filter paper containing the nearly pure cocaine and put it away somewhere with low humidity to dry. The cocaine will easily fall of of the filter paper and the rest can easily be scraped of with a sharp knife when it becomes dry.

Let the cocaine dry to remove any remaining acetone (about an hour or so) and see what you've got! It will be very white in color and very pearlescent. This will be very pure at this point and very good!

got this method of another forum plz try and enjoy!!!!

2. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Purifying Cocaine!

this method is to get most of the cut out of your coke that you buy off the streets it works well me and my friends usally buy a half oz of cocaine from are dealer and use this method all the time usally get back around 10grams of awsome coke from 14grams useing this extraction.

Take a highball glass and fill it about an inch with straight acetone. Pour your entire bag of blow into the glass with the acetone. Cocaine is insoluble in acetone, but most undesirable cuts are soluble and will desolve immediately, so don't worry about losing any cocaine. Stir the glass with the mix of acetone and cocaine until everything is desolved (except for the cocaine, of course!). Take another taller glass and place a funnel over the top. Place a coffee filter paper into the funnel. One more time, stir your other glass with the mix of acetone and cocaine and pour the entire contents into the filter paper. All of the acetone and dissolved cuts will fall thru the filter paper leaving nothing but the cocaine behind in the filter paper and the bottom of the original glass. Scrap any remaining cocaine left behind in the original glass and place it in the filter paper. One more time, run a little more acetone over the filter paper to remove any remaining cuts. Be patient and let all of the acetone run thru the filter paper until it is done.

After all of the acetone has drained thru, remove the filter paper containing the nearly pure cocaine and put it away somewhere with low humidity to dry. The cocaine will easily fall of of the filter paper and the rest can easily be scraped of with a sharp knife when it becomes dry.

Let the cocaine dry to remove any remaining acetone (about an hour or so) and see what you've got! It will be very white in color and very pearlescent. This will be very pure at this point and very good!

got this method ofo another forum plz try and enjoy!!!!<!-- Signature -->

if any 1 use's this please reply to this and tell me how it went for you
    works great for me and my buddies!
    Edited by: BA

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
    1. 3/5,
      Thanks for acetone wash of yayo post. - Beltane
      May 22, 2006
  3. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when you do this can you put it in the oven or microwave to make it dry faster cause on another site somone said they wrapped it in a coffe filter and put in a pan and cooked at a low temp since im sure that shit will catch fire

4. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    i usally just let it dry on its on under a lamp or sumthing with mild heat

5. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    A microwave oven will not dehumidify anywhere near
    as well as a conentional oven at low heat.

Do NOT use the microwave for this.

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank you woodman also how would one know when its done cause i would not want to put it in the oven and then it just come out burnt and ruined

7. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    it willbe very pearlesant in color andu can just tell when its done, poke at it with a butter knife or sumthin to see if its powder yet

8. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    white_lighter,

I've never done what lynch is suggesting, but I DO
    know that you should not use the microwave for
    drying.

i would imagine though that some of the coke would
    be clumped (esp. if you dried a large amount) and
    should probably be broken up before and perhaps
    even during the drying process.

You'll know when your coke is dry if you chop it with
    a razor and it turns into a fine powder, or if you can
    scrape caked on coke from the plate you put it on..

9. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea im not going to put it in a mircowave oven im not really even sure what a mircowave oven is lol its just that i heard of people cooking crack in the mircowave so i thought mybe you could put coke in there but now i know you can not and im going to try this lil acetone thing as soon as find some where to get it

10. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:

You can buy Acetone @ Walmart. -K

11. Kittyofftitty

Kittyofftitty Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    is acetone in any household items? Also wouldn't this leave some
    dry acetone on the coke and if so is it bad for you to snort it?

12. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    the acetone usally drys off whenu dry it

13. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    what exactly is acetone, like do you just buy straight acetone in a bottle? where abouts would you look in a store, say a grocery store, household cleaning section? could i possibly have this at my house?

14. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You buy straight Acetone. a qt. is only like $4. Its a solvent, which can be used as a paint thinner. So it would be in the painting or housewares section. I doubt a grocery store has it. Try a hardware store or walmart. -K

15. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hardware store, fletch.

Acetone is a solvent used in some wood putty
    compounds. It softens up the putty, but evaporates
    fast.

I have to keep adding acetone whenever I use
    woodputty or it will dry out to where I can't spread it.

16. g-lock

g-lock Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is gonna sound crazy...but a friend of mine purposly got a half oz
    of blow from a not so good friend just to try this..... He did
    this process 2 times, 7gs each time. Did it correctly and it went
    smoothly, but....in the end, the original coke came out to being 92%
    pure before purifing it. I was thinking it might be 50% or less....the
    original wasnt too good either, it was noticebly whiter though, not too
    much better... do you happen to know what kind of cuts arent
    soluble in acetone?

17. Tboomer

Tboomer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried this method and it does produce a good product. However, it seems to retain the odor of acetone. Even after a long drying-out period. Any ideas?

Thanks for this method!

18. daftcrew

daftcrew Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can this process be done with much smaller amounts?? say 1-2 g if so how much acetone should i be using??

19. Tboomer

Tboomer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried it with about 3 grams today. Again, following the process listed in the first post, I seem to retain roughly 55-60% in the coffee filter. I have about a gram and half of white, shiny, scaly, pearlescent product. Some slightly yellow, odorless, and dissolves instantly in any moisture. It takes a good TWO hours (not one) before the product is dried and the acetone odor disappears.Putting it under a warm lamp seems to hasten the process somewhat.A little of this product goes a long way. I don't need to do too much for my heart to start racing. To repeat what I stated above, after four days I am free of the following symptoms: body odor, night sweats, teeth soreness, pain on the roof of my mouth, nasal discharge/bleeding at night, and soreness and redness around the nostrils. Granted, some of these things might be due to other variables. However, the only change I have made to my diet, recreational drug intake, or environment was to cut the product I was purchasing.Something (or things) in the cut was causing me quite a bit of discomfort.I am very glad I came across this forum and the many ideas for making a better product. Thanks again!

-

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    would this method even be worthwhile for ~1 g or would too much be wasted?