1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Very light cocaine use before i found out i needed to hair test. help!!!

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by reneenolan7908, Sep 13, 2017.

1. reneenolan7908

reneenolan7908 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Georgia, United States
    Hi, I'm new here and really need some advice for SWIM. SWIM is up for a huge job opportunity and found out that they will have to submit to a hair follicle test. The only thing SWIM has done is cocaine about 60 days ago (about .5 grams over a 2 night period). SWIM had a great professional bleach job on the roots of hair (hair approximately 10" at longest point, fine texture) which was then redyed twice about a week ago.

Everything I read on the internet is so conflicting especially about cocaine (everything deals with THC). I found the Hair Razor Detox site for SWIM, but not really sure how to progress from this point. The test is in a week or less, so PLEASE HELP!!!