Drug info - vial of Special K

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by str8ballin, Jan 22, 2004.

1. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've only done this stuff a couple times and it was already in powder form and I just had to sniff it.

But I just got a vial of liquid k and am wondering how I can get it into a powder? I dont think I want to shoot it but I dont know what else to do with it.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    You need to boil it dry. Heat a spoon with a lighter until you've got dry powder. Do not heat it any longer that dried.

3. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks Alfa you're the man!

4. microbunny

microbunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just wondering--is it an option to drop it onto 'tabs' and eat it? not sure...

anyone??

5. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know when it's it powder form you can mix it with drinks but Im not so sure if it's an option to drop it onto tablets as you would with acid.

6. perf

perf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Try mixing it with sulfuracid and drive HCL-gas thru it, crystals may form. Por on a coffe filter, spred to dry.

7. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't heat it up!!!! You waste a lot doing that. Just take the liquid and make a thin layer on a glass plate...leave it sit out for about a day, maybe two, then scrap the crystals up into the powder...That is the best way to do it.

8. psychoactive

psychoactive Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bojangles is right, lay it on a plate and put it in a cupboard and forget about it for a couple of days. Liquidturnes into crystals that stick to the plate.Doing it like this keeps it stronger than other methods.Proper good shit.

If your in a hurry and want it quick time you can pour a bit off onto a plate and put it in the microwave for a few seconds untill the liquid has gone and the crystals appear. It comes out slightly weaker, but it still puts me into a nice K hole.

9. mskiba

mskiba Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dood, you guys, you have to cook it. pour it all onto a plate and cover it with another plate, microwave it for like 10 minutes then scrape both with a razor. trust me i've done it thousands of times.

10. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    air drying it usualy works the best

11. bobmarley

bobmarley Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bojangles is right. Air dry on GLASS. otherwise you will waste the product (if you heat it) or it will be discolored (from using metal or porcelain surfaces). You can eat it but do not mix it with anything. Put a small amount in the gel caps from cranberry pills (or any other pill for that matter)and eat it. Effects will last much longer with a less intense peak.

12. The One

The One Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Makes me cry to hear all you people wasting your Ketamine by converting it into powder. Ketamine was meticulously designed by god to be IM'd, anything less is blasphemy.And if you've got a medicinally clean vial then you should take advantage of it. I'd kill for a vial (just recently moved to the UK & got no contacts), and it makes me cry to hear that everyone is wasting their k by insufflating it.

But enough whinging, as they said. evap at the lowest temperature possible (or freeze-dry it if you wanna get fancy). Either let it dry over a mirror or bit of glass, if you're in too much of a hurry, sit a plate on a saucepan full of water so as to let the steam gently heat the plate.

You can drink it as a liquidbut you will need to eat more than 300mg's worth of K to get a buzz worthy of snorting 100mg's.

13. ropstah

ropstah Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Best way is to put it on some glass or something and put it on a radiator (heating). These don't get too hot, so you won't spoil anything.. And it's a lot faster than air-drying..

Good luck!!

14. ketaman_mtl

ketaman_mtl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard that some people put a drop of vanilla essence in it before cooking it, to make it smoother and taste better when it drops back down your throat... I've never tried it, though.

15. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    You guys, someone tell me what this is and does so I feel like a part of the year 2004!!!! How killer be it?

16. kmanyeah

kmanyeah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey man can u get me a vial

1. 3/5,
      read the rules
      Dec 21, 2006
  17. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    lol, don't ask for illegal drugs on this forum, its not whats its for this is information stictly....however I wish I could get ahold of some of that stuff =P

18. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yeah who doesnt want some, Im not asking for names or any kinda shit like that but where abouts would i get some, like i mean where should i be looking? A coke dealer? The streets? my e dealer?

Who do u get urse from?

I live in a small town with about 60 000 people also is theyr any chance i could obtain it u think? I do live near toronto and another preety big town if i cant get anything up here think my chances of scoring would be better in toronto?

19. endosmoke

endosmoke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if u have liquid Ketamine you can simply just put it into the microwave until the liquid cystrals into powder

20. windtraveler

windtraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I get mine from a manufacturer. Basically i have all i could ever need or want.