Vicodin ES

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by ShadyMilkman, Jul 4, 2004.

1. ShadyMilkman

ShadyMilkman Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Looking for info on Vicodin ES. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Vicodin ES is Vicodin Extra Strength. ie. A vic 700. So 7.5 mg or hydrocodone, and 750 mg of APAP. Just a brandname for a vic 700.

3. Geetered

Geetered Newbie

Reputation Points:
    vicodin ES is a narcotic opiod pain killer derived (made) from the opium poppy... each pill contains 7.5mg hydrocodone(the drug that fucks you up) and 750mg of Tylonal... for pain 5-10mg is idea, for recreational purposes start at 15-20mg... these are addictive

4. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Last night I popped three 750 mg of vicodin,smoked a mass amount of weed,and I was feeling so damn great.

The first time I was able to sleep good in about a month too.It feels good to just be able to lay off the coke for a minute and feel like you don't need it all the time!

5. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Just keep in mind to be careful. The tylenol content isnt very good for the liver at high doses.

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes ... unforunately there is a lot of acetominophin in there so don't take too many ... 3 is pushing it for most peoples livers.

for a better vicodin high go for Norco's ... they are 10mg of hydrocodone and only 325mg of acetominophin

7. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    <blockquote> The first time I was able to sleep good in about a month too.It feels good to just be able to lay off the coke for a minute and feel like you don't need it all the time!<hr>
    <hr></blockquote>

I don't get why you need Vicodin and weed for that. No offense, I know we haven't gotten along well on this forum. I'm just saying that after too much rolling, it feels so good to me to lay off the cola that I don't need anything to sleep, I just drop off into a peaceful oblivion.

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Everyone is different. When I was addicted to coke, I too needed a semipowerful high of Pot and Vicodin to keep my mind off cocaine. I needed even more for my meth addiction..Everyone is different. But usually you want a drug that takes the edge off to keep your mind off a drug that brings the edge on.

9. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ya popping 3 vikes and snorting 1 then smokin weed is feels real great, feels almost like being invincible and not knowing were you are.

10. PMSgirl

PMSgirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Vicodin ES
    Combination medicines containing narcotic analgesics and acetaminophen are used to relieve pain. A narcotic analgesic and acetaminophen used together may provide better pain relief than either medicine used alone. In some cases, relief of pain may come at lower doses of each medicine

If you're trying to get high take around 15-20 MG (a beer won't hurt)

If you're trying to take away pain take from 5-10 MG

11. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    5 mg's and 7.5 mg's arent really the vicodins u should be taking to get high. Try to get ahold of the 10 mg's. They have more vicodin and less acetominophin.

12. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  13. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I've never heard of a cold water extraction that works well with vicodin. At least not one I could do.

14. gohoak

gohoak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I think it depends on the person. I get 120 NORCO 10/325's a month to take and sometimes I have to take 3 of them at a time and it just barely cuts the pain. 5 mg does nothing to relieve it. I don't know what the next step is when these quit working to tune the pain down enough so I can get something done instead of just thinking of the pain.

Anyone else have pain that the 10/325's don't really take it all away?

What do you use then? What should I ask the Dr for then?

I did find out my body doesn't like acetaminophen, it gives me the hives in the 500/660 doses.