Dose - Vicodin: How much is too much

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by xMeTaL HeAdx, Jan 25, 2006.

1. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I do vicodin quite a bit, and he usually takes 15 to 25 mg's at a time. he was wondering, where do you think he shouldnt go above in order not to overdose?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hydrocodone is great. your tolorance will increase over time. I am to the point of taking 40mg orally, but has seen people take as much as 80mg and be comfortable. it really depends on your personal opiate tolorance.

the main thing you need to worry about is that you are not taking the whole pills in large ammounts the acetominiphin in the pills is dangerous in high doses. you really don't want to get into taking more than 2000mg of acetominophin regularly.

extraction is a way to go, getting pure hydrocodone is another.

3. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM generally takes 35-45mg orally, with little discomfort. The only real negative I've noticed if I dose substantially over my tolerance level is an increase in itch. Nothing serious. Tolerance increases quite quickly. Be cautious, but imo hydrocodone is a relatively safe opiate and you really just need to watch your acetominophen intake.

Fyi, Vicoprofen is an excellent alternative to vicodin. Ibuprofen instead of acetominophen, and a high hydrocodone/ibuprofen ratio (7.5/200).

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Norco's are a good way to go. They contain 10mg hydrocodone and only 325mg of acetominiphin. So taking 4 for 40mg is fairly safe. Extractions are the best way to get however if you plan on taking hyrdocodone regularly.

5. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, IMO, no matter what the dose is your taking you should always extract it. Especially if you do it regularily or drink regularily. It's worth it to take the extra 10 minutes to extract, your liver will thank you in the long run. The extraction also makes it hit faster and harder.

Here is a shortened version of the CWE that I use instead of the full length 2 hour or more extraction. He just took the normal extraction and shortened it where he could. This is designed to minimize time while minimizing product loss, and getting rid of almost 100% the amount of APAP the full length version does. Anyway here goes....

Materials needed:

1. Crushed opiate containing pills(you can figure that one out)
    2. 1 coffee filter torn in half at the "seam"
    3. A plate
    4. 2 cups (1 small, and 1 about average size will work)
    5. water, at approx room temperature

Procedure:

1. Put all the crushed powder in the smaller glass and add room temperature water until it is about 2 parts water 1 part powder. Mix this up for a couple minutes.

2. Pour a good mouthfull or so of water into the bigger glass, soak the half of coffee filter with water and place overtop of the bigger glass .

3. Stir the water/powder mixture one more time and pour into the coffee filter thats overtop of the big glass.

4. Slowly and carefully pick up the filter (off of the bigger glass) in such a way that no water/powder goes over the side. Bunch it up in a way that the wate/powder mixture is in a ball in the coffee filter and *gently* squeeze water through the coffee filter into the bigger glass. Don't squeeze too hard or it will break the coffee filter, but also sqeeze until there is almost no water at all in the powder and it is the consistancy of play dough. You will see white cloudy water coming through, but it's nothing to worry about.

5. Add a small amount of water into the small glass that had the powder in it, stir around getting any powder stuck to the glass into the water you just added. Then, refilter this into the bigger glass by repeating step 4.

6. Your product will now be in the water of the bigger glass. Chug it all down as fast as possible (shouldnt be too much water in there anyway) then put a little more water in the big cup and swirl around in the cup then drink. The purpose of that is to get any remaining opiate containing water that is stuck to the walls of the glass.

Your done! Now just sit back and wait 15-20 mintues before feeling a comeup.

While this method will pull slightly more APAP in with the product, it is not that much more and this process is much shorter and is very good for minimizing loss of product. Now for anyone who said it takes too long and is too much work to be worth doing, can no longer complain.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  6. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    How bad does this taste? If very, what can SWIM do?

7. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    It tastes fairly bad, but nothing most people couldnt be able to handle. If you really dont think youll be able to do it, use a little less water that should make it easier.

8. MORPHEUS IV

MORPHEUS IV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's not the Hydrocodone that you have to worry about.........it's the Tylinol....plain and simple. 5,000 MG per day of Tylinol will go toxic on you, but it is a little different for each individual.Tylinol will destroy your liver, and you cant live without one, so watch your Tylinol consumption. This I have permanant liver damage from Hydrocodone W/Tylinol. Was taking 16 to 20 per day....10/500 MG's and 10/750 MG's. This I am currently on a liver donar list in 4 states.

9. basehead801

basehead801 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wel, me personally I have eaten about 57mgs its was 10 1/2 5's(< And i drank. Shit i was soo wasted:crazy

10. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Its ok to use the CWE on vikes though right, Im getting some norcos 7.5/325 and Im planning to CWE the hydro from it.

11. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    ^Yes it is.