Vicodin

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Surfing, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Surfing

Surfing Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey,just wondering how can someone get vicodin,besides the usual from a doc,like somewhere else,just wondering,man that drug is FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!

2. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Vicodin is available from a number of online sources, which are only
    discussed in the sources forum. It is also widely available "on the
    street" from dealers or people with legitimate prescriptions, you just
    need to talk to the right people.

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Whatever. Blah. Read the Rules. Edit yer post. Try again. Chill out. Look around. Use yer head. Blah. This isn't a place to score. Blah. Nice day at school dear?

(edit - don't you hate it when you post at exactly the same time as someone else? Thanks for the more helpful and less cynical response Armatitumor! But really, if someone can't work that out, then what hope do we have? Walks into the sunset, shaking head in despair...)Edited by: Micklemouse

4. j!ro

j!ro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    watch out, as its' active substance is acetaminophen? (if you take too much you can damage your liver or die, be careful about this)

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    wow j!ro, i'll come back with a response to your post. acetaminophen is tylonol. It works with the pain killer ingredient to make the pain go away, aka get fucked up.

People will do cold water extractions, and others on pills to come up with just codiene, hydrocodine, ect. They are washing out acetaminophen.

Also i dont see a lot of people popping handfulls of tylonol/advil ect. to get fucked up. Therefore i'm gonna say no, acetaminophen is not addictive.

Muirner