Culture - Videos of people on LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Creeping Death, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've seen some footage of people being interviewed after taking acid. I saw them in some documentaries, and i think one of them was Aldous Huxley. The other one was some english girl. But these were just short clips, only a part of the documetary videos. I'm wondering if there are any full videos like this? Or at least longer than just short clips. It would be pretty interesting to see how coherent they are, and what they talk about when tripping.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It's hard to string sentences together when tripping on acid. It would be a testament to one's eloquence if they could say something coherent whilst on it.

3. bentle

bentle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    yea, seen a full lenght doco on lsd. made by some canadian pay tv netwurk i think... also the lsd being tested on british soldiers is another classic. there is one of the testing on american soldiers, but ive only seen a small bit of that....

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    118 y/o from The Netherlands
  5. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I found the clip i was talking about. It's some journalist/TV guy tripping. It's on a documentary called "The beyond within". The actual clip is froman old BBC documentary, and the guy is being asked questions by Humbfrey Osmond (can't spell his name). This is while he is tripping on Mescaline. It's pretty interesting to see, wish the whole video was available somewhere.

He seemed very cohearent, could answer questions and everything. It's a different drug, but pretty cool.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I've never tried mescaline but have heard that it's easier to talk whilst on it. Aldous Huxley in "The Doors of Perception" says that it did not effect his speech at all.