Vivid Dreams from GHB

Discussion in 'GHB' started by humanclone, Mar 20, 2007.

1. humanclone

humanclone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I have been having serious vivid dreams everytime swim sleeps.To the point where I has thought he was awake,but then wakes up.Also been having experience where he is having some type of sleep paralisys,I am aware of where he is and that he is lying down,but can not open eyes or actually wake properly.Swim also had a very strange dream of post that was delivered,and then to his unbelief the exact post was on the door matt in the morning,how weird is that?.Swim will be having a break from GHB,as he has had a couple of weekends of use now.The hit was intense and very uplifting,but swim found the dose having to get bigger to acheive the required hit.The good thing swim found was it was very controlable and I could get on with day to day things,where as coke or mj can make him feel a little out of place sometimes.

2. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.K.
    Re: Vivid Dreams

yes I has experianced these vivid dreams, usually more so with larger doses. can't say I has ever had mail premenitions but theres still time :) oh yea just as a little side note, if You is going to do ghb/gbl then take regular breaks, tolerance does not build up so quickly as other substances but once it does it can get pretty extreme very quick.

3. AuraithX

AuraithX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
  4. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    SWIM also experiences sleep paralysis after a large dose of GBL. I will usually see a friend or partner asleep next her but she can't move or talk. When she finally wakes up the friend is gone and it usually takes about 5-10 minutes before SWIM realises they were never there in the first place!

5. oscar19681

oscar19681 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from The Netherlands
    I had a very strange dream last night on gbl . He was dreaming about his dog and a monkey that was irritating when not being able to be with his dog. Then he dreamed about a woman that fell of a large sand dune while looking though some type of binocionairs you have to throw coins in to observe. I went to check out the woman when she fell and she said she was allright. I to sometimes have sleep parralasys.

6. stainboy

stainboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Oh man! I've always had pretty strange, vivid dreams anyway but on gbl some insane dreaming experiences have happened.

One particular morning involved a lot false awakenings to find the layout of the house changing, then realising it was a dream. Fear set in during this sequence of dreams that proper awakeness would never happen.

7. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    I have never had sleep paralasys from GBL, he has had it many times, sometimes regularly, but the GBL never seemed to set it off, SWIM figures he's probably quite lucky since he's prone to them. However, I have had the vivid dreams, including a false wakeup or two. I have alot of trouble remembering dreams if he is currently smoking marijuana, and alot of the dreams where more of a feeling the next morning than a memory, but even those felt intense. The dreams he did have, always seemed to be of a worrying sort, not nightmares, but things themed arround his current sittuation, problems he had turrning out for the worst, dreaming of having failed a class, or similar, your average underwear in the classroom type thing, not dreams that feel important, just very real, and about bad things... Seems to be a pretty common reaction to GBL, at least regular use of it, and I would take it as a good warning that it's time to take a break if they started getting too frequent or disturbing.

8. schiz0phren1c

schiz0phren1c Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    I am also a Lucid dreamer who has experimented with Astral projection etc,and has always had times of sleep paralysis,whether he is on drugs or not,
    with the help of the lovely people here(or I should say their monkeys and swims)
    I am cautiously entering the world of ghb,
    and last night had a god damn DOOZY of a weird dream,Swim tells me he was a freak in a circus(kinda like the Jim Rose Circus,bit like the Ether scene in Fear and Loathing) but I was only an apprentice freak,and his trick was...lol..."Wearing his pants backwards I was quite frustrated in the dream,but was constantly told by the more experienced freaks to "keep at it,work your way up" it was extraordinarily vivid. :)

9. Spamuel

Spamuel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I haven't posted on here for a long time, due to a new GF who is against him taking drugs of any shape or form, despite the health advantages some stuff has, like GHB.
    Anyway, I was using GHB on a nightly basis for sleep and the HGH release, but for the months he was on it, he ceased to dream.
    I suspect this was due to heavy dosing though. (Tolerence was up to 50-60ml a night for sleep, 20-40 rec.)
    Since coming off it though, I have reported he has started dreaming again, and it is lovely.
    He envies you who can dream on G :p

10. cabal

cabal

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yeah, I know that kind of vivid dreams very well!

Actually, everytime I takes GHB, he dreams extremely vivid and can remember almost every detail. Some pictures of that dreams have burned themselves in my head so deep that he would actually be able to draw exact paintings of those scenes right now - even if the dream was two months ago.

11. schiz0phren1c

schiz0phren1c Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    Absolutely!,
    I am about a month into his use of GHB (thanks to the fantastic help of the man himself MrG) and is taking it nightly for the HGH release and sleep(I am a moderately Insomniac type guy) and recreationally at the weekends,
    and is constantly experiencing extraordinarily lucid dreams,
    this stuff is amazing!. :D

12. westmeetseast

westmeetseast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    Mr. Not-me had his first lucid, controllable dream in his life this morning after a long night out on GHB.

It started out as nightmare. Then in his dream he got punched extremely hard and it didn't hurt at all so realized it was all in his head. From then on he was able to make the dream go where he wanted. If it started spinning out of control into the nightmarish, he would just hit himself and the lack of pain would remind him that it was only a dream and the mellows would come back again.