1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

vodka addiction

Discussion in 'Alcohol addiction' started by the_man, Apr 17, 2010.

1. the_man

the_man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    im currently addicted to vodka... after being addicted to heavy drugs like heroin and cociane for a long time.
    Im only addicted to vodka, cuz i changed the country im living in, and here u cant find drugs like i used to find before, but everytime i go back to my country i take heroin and i bring back here with me about 15 grams that last me a couple of days and then im sick :p but now everyday im thinking of heroin tooo much...
    what do u think i should do to stop thinkning of heroin after stoping for about 2 years?

the_man added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

or maybe if i stop drinking vodka, do u think it will help?
    but i honestly cant stop drinking... everyday i have to drink about a bottle even if im sitting alone!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  2. MiMoMo

MiMoMo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Admitting to transporting narcotics across national borders is NEVER A GOOD IDEA , let alone publishing such on a forum devoted to the safe pursuit of altered awareness and healing recovery. If compulsive consumption of vodka is in any way responsible for such recklessness, then yes, recommendation to discontinue drinking is in order. As far as taking one's mind off thoughts of using, try reading. And for starters, begin with the rules to this forum just subscribed to.

It is a matter of courtesy and respect to not blurt out confession of illegal activity in public. Such self incrimination provides evidence to the prosecution and potentially holds liable the hosting site and its members for condoning criminality.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  3. Hardy Bucks

Hardy Bucks Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    the man, please refer to the rules of self incrimination for you did not take heroin from your country but SWIY may have!

Please use:
    SWIM - Someone Who Isnt Me
    &
    SWIY - Someone Who Isnt You

If you are drinking a bottle a day swims advice is not to stop suddenly and seek medical advice ASAP.

All the best!

4. electrician

electrician Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    my friend at uni had a drinking problem with whisky maybe a litre a day, he said it was mainly due to bordem! so i think you should get out in the big world , hang with friends and find something interesting to do!! its your mind at the end of the day ,

peace

5. Blue_Water_Flower

Blue_Water_Flower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from Germany
    if you can figure out the reason why SWIY consumes alcohol then you will be able to see some answers. sounds to me SWIY just substituted one addiction for another one. therefore sounds like compulsive addiction.
    ask yourself WHY and WHAT FOR. then figure a way out