Drug info - Void? A New Drug On The Street!?!

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by unwrittenlaw269, Dec 6, 2006.

1. unwrittenlaw269

unwrittenlaw269 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so rummor has it that there is a new drug out...

i'm told that it is called "void" i havent found any information other than what cal from my buddie saying that it is a hallucinigen, a poweder something like cocain, and sold in milligrams. im not sure how intense the trip, but i was told you have full controll over yourself and there is no come down... interesting.

does anybody have any information, or have heard of this? please correct me, im in california and he told me that its new and our state is testing it out? i dunno!?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: A New Drug On The Street!?!

Can't say I've heard of it. Probably either less known slang for a certain Research Chemical or other substance in your area, or more likely an invented name created to help a dealer push his product.

More information is needed to help find out what the substance is. You would be better off asking what the chemical name of the substance is. If you can't find out, just avoid it.

BajEdit: Where in Cali are you exactly? Some of swim's friends from SoCal at university have talked about a new substance that has effects that feel like a combination of ecstasy, lsd, and cocaine. It sounds like an RC, but I couldn't get the name. Might be the same thing that You is seeing.

3. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:

It's almost definitely 2c-i, or maybe 2c-e.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

unwrittenlaw- look up the word swim.

darawk- why does it "almost definately" have to be 2c-i or 2c-e? Sounds more like 4-meo-dalt or perhaps the old 5-meo-mipt... or could be a combination of things.

5. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Bottom line it could be anything - more than likely an extract of Coprus Equinus.

Also, sorry to be anal, but how is an unsubstantiated rumour 'news'? This section of the forum is for press & net articles. This should be in Various Drugs.

6. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

'Void' is the common name for a 5-MeO-DMT experience. 5-MeO-DMT is active at a couple of milligrams, and is active when snorted. It's definitely a RC, I would bet if it's not 5-MeO-DMT it's another tryptamine. Probably a clever antrepreneur synthesized large amounts of it and now it's sold on the street.

7. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Ahh...sorry, I read the 2nd post that mentioned an ecstasy/lsd combination and my mind somehow merged the two posts together. It does sound a lot more like a tryptamine, now that I read it again.

8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The only ones that can say anything with some sense about the identity of this drug, are people from your area. All other comments are useless. Please refrain from stating what you thing it is, unless you come from So Call and KNOW what this drug is.

There's that smell again.

9. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I live in socal. I've never heard it called void, but I know that there is some 5-meo-dmt going around down here. At least, that's what SWIM tells me.

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Might be some aspirin tablets ground up with some kid's sister's birth-control pills. Tally Ho!