vomiting and mescaline

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by kld1, Oct 19, 2006.

1. kld1

kld1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is there any relationship between the dosage of mescaline and throwing up? A foaf ingested mescaline and had somewhat projective vaumiting into the toilet, but did not consider the trip very intense, only minor visuals but no color changes, minor hallucinations (saw a Japanese geisha in a tree)...He estimated he consumed about 300mg. Is his estimation too low?

2. thundercles

thundercles Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: vaumiting and mescaline

Same thing happens to me when he drinks san pedro tea and throws it all up, very light, unfufilling trip. You gotta buck up and keep it down for it to work.

3. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    From what I understand, even the extracted mescaline itself has a purgative quality to it.

4. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    But that purgative quality is slight at worst. I think it affects everyone a little differently.
    SWIM noticed no stomache problems at all. The worst part was just trying to drink it down. Once it was down though, it was fine.

Don't breathe through your nose. Just gulp it.

5. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Extracts still make swim queasy, but nowhere near the intensity of the actual snot syrup... A nice, still, relaxed position and a bit of cannabis is what swim tends to use, and within an hour he is usually tripping (depending on what he ate), and he then experiences no nausea from then on...

6. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    I have definitely noticed the extracts are still quite hard to keep down. SWIM's SO usually wants to vomit at the +1.5h mark after ingestion, but holds it down till the +2h mark....then she purges, this somehow still puts her at the same level as SWIM, who while getting queasy does not throw up at all (on the extract). Usual dose is around 7grams of alcohol extracted San Pedro goo.