Want A Pill Id From Us? Read This!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Nacumen, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    There's next to no chance that anyone here can help you if you're looking for some reassurance that the roll You just bought is the real deal. The pill you just described could be any pill, with absolutely anything in it. A pill which even looks identical to another could share completely different ingredients. For example, You could get white ladies from his source one day, then the next some more white ladies. Even if they look the same, there's no guarantee that they have any of the same contents.

SWIM suggests that if You is looking to roll, You should just find some powder MDMA. This is not a flawless method by any means, as it will be by nature fairly impure, due to being cut with another substance, filler or otherwise, but it's generally a step up from the pills my have been reporting on lately. Of course, there's still no guarantee that what you're getting is indeed MDMA.

Buying drug cocktails for the rest of your life where the chance of getting a decent roll is less than the chance of getting a single heads on 2 coin flips will only lead to frustration and an empty bank account.

There's a variety of testing kits available online which will tell you if your pill contains MDMA. But that's about all most will do. They will not tell you how much MDMA is in the pill, and they will not tell you what other substances are in the pill beside MDMA.

Additionally, if you are looking for a pill ID site, here's one of the right places you can go to: ecstasydata.org. It probably wont help much, but it'll give you a good idea of what you're gambling with when you buy street pills.

Good luck and stay cautious.

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Regarding Pill IDs - Don't ask for them here

this should become a sticky!might save on alot of useles posts around the forum,im sure nag gets tired of closing all those threads titles "whats in this mystery pill" or anyone like the prism tinted dolphins?

3. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Regarding Pill IDs - Don't ask for them here

My friend Gurner took some white sharks (same size and shape) on three separate occasions in the same region, and they were all completely different rolls. It was more than just variations in set and setting. The one batch was really speedy, the other caused him to hallucinate quite heavily about four hours after consumption and the other batch was really nice and clean. He appreciates that using himself as a test subject isn't the brightest of plans, and will be acquiring a test kit soon.

Just goes to show though, the only way of really being safe is to get a testing kit. Going by logo, colour and shape alone isn't enough.

4. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    The stamp/color/characteristics of the pill aren't exactly useless...they're just data points. Keep that in mind and you won't be dissapointed by a bad pill. There are some "trends" with certain stamps and colors (trends describe data, they aren't absolute, but they signal some amount of occurence). Some off hand, anything with a logo that represents anything "quick" or "speedy" may have a trend to be (you guessed it) speedy. Popular stamps like this are ferraris, sonic the hedgehog, superman, thundercat, puma, speed racer, et cetera. Blue dolphins also have a well known tendency to be speedy.

5. doonie

doonie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my questions are "does the logo have any relevance at all to what is contained in the drug or is it even intended to?" and also "are non-logoed pills a no go?"

i read in the paper about a lad who died from taking one red pill with no logo and SWIM's associates have also explained that if one is to ever take ectascy to always avoid non-logo pills.

a friend of SWIM also told me that 'shamrocks' are always mixed with ketamine even though i know this cannot always be the case, is the logo intended to suggest certain levels of mdma and crap that its mixed with?

i know the answer to the last question is most definitely going to be no... however any enlightenment would be awesome.

thanks.

6. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    No, the logo (or lack thereof) bears no relevance to what a pill contains.

No reason why taking pills with no logo should be any more risky.
    Certainly not, your friend doesn't know what he's talking about.

My advice is (as always) to invest in a pill testing kit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.