WARNING: READ NOW!

Discussion in 'About Drugs-Forum.com' started by Alfa, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    If you have read the rules, this post may be double info, but:

Now and then you may recieve PM's from people (mostly newbies) who offer controlled substances. Before even thinking about this, please beware that if you accept such offers, we will ban you without second thoughts. When this happens, there is no way back.

We run a tough anti dealing policy to keep this site alive.

Illegal activity is not allowed here. Also note that most of the offers and requests are being done by Law Enforcement.

Members are encouraged to report such events to the administration to keep this site safe.Edited by: Alfa

2. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Good one man[​IMG] People could get srcewed by the cops or just some young kid. I've not been offered anything yetbut if I did I'd let you know right away Alfa[​IMG]

3. littlegirl13

littlegirl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    No kidding.Swim can personally assure everyone in this forum that Law Enforcement agencies are particullarly interested in information sourcesvia internet.I was bustedwhile shopping in August...Uponcapture and subsequent search ofthe applicable facilities Local Law Enforcement delighted in copying my hard drive and all activity pertaining toChemistry.All abovesaid findings arelisted in theMotion of Discovery as evidentiary material. May thisbe a serious warning to you all. The Solicitor states that the evidence found onthePC in question was Key in bringing charges against swim in particular being that all over evidence gathered was circumstancial to everyone at the residence.

Be Safe, Don't Be Careless.

LG13

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    so your 13 and your busted for chem shit? Hmmmm sounds a bit odd. Also what kinda "shopping" were u doing? what kinda stuff were u getting?

Muirner

5. Barret VII

Barret VII Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "littlegirl13" is just a screen name; remember that. Nowhere does it say that she is 13, a little girl, or even female. Just think about it; when's the last time you've seen a 13 year old use diction like that?

6. littlegirl13

littlegirl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Swim actually turned 24 while in jail waiting on a bond reduction in the firstcounty that was having their fun. Then was extradited to the second county for the real fun.FYI: Ifcaught with precursors (while shopping ),and / or actual product in a car, yet the location at which the actual dream state is carried out is in a different county, dreams turn to nightmares when 2 counties get to prosecute theapplicabledreamers. 4 felonies (combined total) in 2 seperate jurisdictions + (2 holding periods awaiting bond) + 2 sets of roll call dates to attend, +2 sets of LLE dehuminizing the captured in question, + 2 sets of court proceedings that will eventually end in (Insert applicable screwed subject's hypothetical namehere)'S dreams = Nightmare.

Always use turn signals...

And do notfor any reasonconsider following a car that appears to be followingyou in your dreams.

Results may Vary.

All advice based on hypothetical situations fabricated for entertainment purposes only.

Dream Carefully

Dream Well

LG13

7. rs2287

rs2287 Newbie

Reputation Points:

I </span>can attest to the
    truth, wisdom, and validity of that statement.
    </span>Start following the car’s trying to follow you, and you WILL, be
    suddenly surrounded. </span>

This, from personal experience.

[​IMG]

8. skils

skils Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It does make for a good story to tell while doing your time. Keep your head up LG13, they can't eat you.