1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Was it the cannabis or the 5-HTP?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Dogears, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 3, 2005
    I have ben pre-loading with 5-HTP for a Methylone trip I have coming up. Last night a friend smoked me out with some weed. The weed produced a very interesting high. While on the one hand I felt very high, my mind still felt very clear and focused. This is not how most weed effects me. Usually I get fairly spacey when stoned. The weed also had a nice visual element to it.

The question is, was this just an unusual strain of weed or does preloading with 5-HTP produce and more clear headed stone? Anybody have an experiences with 5-HTP and weed?
  2. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 25, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    i have. to me the 5htp adds to the high, but only making me sleepy (i guess i could say makes it a stonier high)
  3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 27, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    ive heard form a few people that it makes the high different. Id
    give it a try but the only place in town (well i guess i havent checked
    walgreens) is GNC selling it for like 22 dollars a bottle. I
    might give it a try sometime.
  4. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points: