Wasted

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by amd6568, Jun 7, 2005.

1. amd6568

amd6568 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have recently just bought an MTV movie called Wasted. I had seen it once before, but a friend and I decided we wanted to watch it (which he has never seen it) and since the damn Blockbuster didn't have it, we ended up buying it.

The movie is very good. The information they give, to my knowledge, seems to be pretty accurate, though I have never tried heroin myself. Nor do I have the desire to anymore. I guess the point of the movie was to inform people who watch it, but freaked the shit out of me. From watching that movie, I promised myself that I would never try heroin.

Has anyone seen this movie and what do you think? Does the information and their thoughts/opinions of their highs similar and accurate to an actual heroin high? And did it freak you out at all?

You can check the plot and crap here: http://imdb.com/title/tt0288886/Edited by: amd6568

2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i saw it before i ever tried smack. then a year later i tried and loved it. a year after that one of my friends was dead and one in rehab so yes it is very true.

3. missparkles

missparkles If you like crazy you've come to the right place. Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm bumping this topic cos it does ask a very good question...is it possible to really replicate drug (heroin) highs in films?

TIA.

Sparkles.:vibes:

Tags: