USA - Watch As Marijuana Takes the Blame

Discussion in 'Drug Policy Reform & Narco Politics' started by Nagognog2, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's a coin toss where to drop this nugget, but....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple Accused of Seeking Sex With Girl

PORTLAND, Ore. - A Portland couple arranged to trade marijuana for the chance to have sex with a 5-year-old girl, the authorities said Tuesday.
    Federal agents arrested Christopher Dudley, 27, and Rhea Hamm, 22, in Woodland, Wash., where they were to meet the girl - a fictitious character created by an agent who met Dudley in an Internet chat room.

Dudley and Hamm were charged with aggravated sexual abuse of a minor.

Special agents made the arrests as part of an undercover Internet sting designed to catch online sexual predators, said Lorie Dankers, a spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Senior Agent James Mooney conducted the sting last month in a chat room known to trade in images of young girls engaging in sex, according to court papers. Mooney posed as the father of a 5-year-old girl.

In a series of e-mail chats with the agent, Dudley allegedly agreed to pay the father so that he and Hamm could perform oral sex on the child and take photos.

According to court papers, Dudley described himself during the chat as a "decent" person with a "weird" fetish. When the agent expressed surprise that Dudley's wife would take part, Dudley typed that he told Hamm before they were married about his interest in young girls. Dudley said he was trying to scare her off, "but she said she loved me and didn't care what I was into."

An undercover agent then had two phone conversations with Dudley, who allegedly detailed prior sexual contact with an 8-year-old girl. Moreover, Dudley said that he and Hamm were trying to have a daughter and wanted her to live the "lifestyle."

The agent later met the couple at a Denny's in Portland. Court papers say the agent told Hamm that she should not take part in the sexual encounter if she was only doing so to please someone else. Hamm allegedly told the agent that she wanted to do it.

On Monday, the agent called Hamm and Dudley and told them he was traveling south from Tacoma with child. An Econolodge was the chosen meeting place.

Dudley and Hamm were arrested after taking the motel exit. Agents seized marijuana from the car, as well as a digital camera, a vibrator and $108, court papers say.

Investigators said Dudley and Hamm agreed to be interviewed after their arrests, and both acknowledged planning to have oral and genital contact with the girl.

"This case shows the extraordinary lengths some adults will go to sexually exploit innocent children," said Mike McCool, deputy special agent with the Seattle office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

2. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Suspicious name asides, why is an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent commenting on a paedophile case?

3. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It might be negative conditioning :D maybe not, if one´s aware of it it doesn´t work that well anymore, maybe it´s just the result of regular police work and a simple matter of fact :D

I´ve been to university for a prof. elaborating on pharmacology of Extasy and other neuro-drugs and he made sense, it didn´t sound, as if X were the murder drug and use might be harmless with referring to the obvious effects the user soughts after and the uniqueness of it.

But then, in his epilog(?spelling), he was giving examples of the soul as a cage-prison and x leading the way just out of the door, then making a step to something like "hell and everyone chooses his own", like stepping out that cage would be entering the bounds of hell.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  4. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    ^^^^^^^

Huh?

5. Humanity

Humanity Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from estonia
    Hehe...
    The 'hair-forum' is that way ------------>

Sick freaks though... why, oh w h ywould someone want to violate a 5-year-old? :mad:

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Quite often they were victims of child sexual-abuse themselves. And it becomes a legacy passed down from generation to generation. I've seen this up close with a friend of mine. She was raped repeatedly by her daddy-dearest: A police officer, which made reporting it much tougher.

7. stoneinfocus

Reputation Points:
    I was kidding, because I don´t see why this topic is drug-related. :D

8. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Entapment strikes again, this should seriously be against the law for police departments to do this kind of thing becuase WHITHOUT A VICTIM THERE IS NO CRIME.

9. stoneinfocus

Reputation Points:
    I´m a true beliver, that hard work should be the key to solvation of a case, not entrapement and spying out every inhabitant for any crime that could be found.

But ar eyou serious? - there´re victims and just because they´re too young to find the stregth to talk to someone themsleves, it´s in this case ok, to entrape them, because I think noone can admit, that a premature child need the fancy of being raped by an adult.

I´m for much more liberty in the sexual moral issue and that children should be encouraged to explore their sexuality by all means they want to, as there´s evidence that this wil get a society rid of greed, atrocity, and as a side-note, the most perverted mass-murderers were and are white´s, also, if a sexual crime was done with extreme violence, it´s nearly 100% sure that the felony was a white person with a "good" social background and not a black one or from any other ethnical group, which might indicate into this direction.

in the case of drugs it´s another story, we, adult, grown-up, ugly humans choose, they, same species, give us what we choose, if it was regulated, like any other business, then there´d be noone complaining, in child-abuse there´s always a victim, that has no clue what it´s forced into, so it´s ok to take action, before this crime is going to happen.

Abused children will most often have probs with drugs, are violent themselves, will be criminals, and maybe have an impaired sexuality, I disaggree, that they´ll be rapers themselves, if there´s any studies proving this, please do so, but I doubt that statement.

10. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, this article doesn't really seem to emphasize the fact that marijuana was found and that is a good thing. The fact they had marijuana is still pretty irrelevant to this whole affair tho.

11. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    But there was no child, that means there was no victim, and that means there was no crime commited, even if they did catch perverted predators, they didn't actually commit a crime against anyone. The end cannot justify the means.

12. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good point. Not that I'll shed any tears for this particular (disturbed) couple, but it's now possible to arrest just about anyone for just about anything...all on the grounds of "Conspiracy to do X."

It disturbs Swim to think of how many times he could have been implicated as a conspirator for, as a naive teen, simply for telling a friend who he thought the drug dealers were.

ECL

13. stoneinfocus

Reputation Points:
    Yometimes you hav eto t ry to prove the opposite to prove things to be right or wrong, and you´re right -main principle of a liberal anf free community is to not let a good person get arrested and therefore rather letting the bad go.

It´s true, you migh just tbe doing fun and stealing some perverte´s time by mimicing that you might have, what he wants, and then get into trouble because you never were to commit a crime but the exact opposite.

You might talk to the wrong people unknowingly and get arrested... bad people might even let it look like you´re the bad one, by giving the undercoveragents what it takes to do so.

14. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No offense intended co-incidence but what in god's name did you just write?

15. stoneinfocus

Reputation Points:
    I meant, I was trying to justify the ambushing of child-rapers by civil cops, with the helplessness of children, but the argumentation didn´t work (spelling/writing obviously didn´t, also) :))

I meant, I could make fun of someone by mimicing I were a paedophilic or that I´d serve the wishes of those, just to see what´s happening and could get arrested, although I was just making fun of them -just as an example, I never would never make fun out of such things.