Experiences - Watching Natural Born Killers on LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Tripface99, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Tripface99

Tripface99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So heres the setting my basement Febuary sometime 2004 we had just dropped 2 tabs and i was in the process of rolling a nice fat ass philly they had not hit me yet but it was coming up on the 45 min marker which is when it usually hit me. At the exact moment that i finished rolling the blunt the tabs kicked in almost in stages.

As we were blazing the blunt on my pattio with my parents sound asleep in the other corner of the house we were really tossed into another world almost as if i had never been in my own house before the most intense trip i ever had felt like 4 tabs....well neway i don't wanna bore you with my entire tripping details, about 3 hours into the trip odly enough Natural Born Killers had just started and i was at the point in my trip wondering if i was ever going to come out of it. But natural Born Killers on 2 tabs of acid is not scary but the movie its self takes on a whole new meaning about love and how it can with stand anything. And with all the tripped out extras like intense colors throughout the movie and people faces bubbling it was the best experience of my life i waould strongly recomend the everyone watch NBK trippin face hardcore because the movie brings you in to the plot and u wish that u could be those characters. But someone try it and tell me how it goes i am sure u won't regret it.

2. synexic

synexic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've watched Natural Born killers when I was really really drunk once. It messed with me.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Not everybody enjoys tripping on NBK. People I once met had a bad trip on it.

4. basment tabs

basment tabs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Natural Born Killers on LSD is quite an amazing experience. For any of you who have worries or a number of "bad trips" then perhaps Oliver Stone's masterpiece is too much for you, but for those of you who know your drugs and no how to handel them, please share in the experience. With psychadelic lighting and trippy animations laced with the craziest camera work ive ever seen, this movie will take your mind to the concious and moral struggles these two "crazed", fungi-friendly, and madly in "love" serial killers. Anyone who has seen the movie and has doubts of enjoying the experience please trust me that your point of view will no longer be that of a spectator, but u will see things from the mind of mickey and mallorey as they make their names famous across america.