Watching TV when you High

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by TheMatrix, Jan 26, 2005.

1. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it just me or do you notice a lot of weird things when your watching TV while stoned? A month or so ago I was watching Ellen cause Colin Farrell was on, the next guest was Lenny Kravitz and She told the crowd they would all be getting a J Crew sweater or something and a Teddy Bear and they all went wild. So she gives Lenny this look like "HA these pathetic people are getting so excited over this crap" and I thought Man this ladies a bitch. Then before they went to break she gave him the same look! He didnt respond so I guess hes a good person but my point is I wouldnt have noticed this unless I was high.

2. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Sometimes when a watch a film or tv programme when High I also notice things I didn't notice when I wasn't high. I just get more into the details etc. of everything when I am smoking.

3. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sure thang.

I watch CSI and Law and Order when im high.
    I get everything and im not distracted. When the commercials come I know them all by hart when the show ends.

P!MPJU!C3

4. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    put on some cartoon network (any toons will do), turn the volume off
    and blast some gangsta rap. not sure if its the combo of two complete
    extremes or that if your real high tweety may tell you haw much he
    likes to slang rocks and fuck hoes[​IMG]

5. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    HAHAHA^^^ good stuff. scooby doo seems like a good show too...

6. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just finished watching the cell and that is one trippy movie. It was kind of hard watching due to the fact that my room was spinning a bit and I felt all floaty. It was pretty freaky though.

7. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    watch cartoons when ur high, family guy, the simpsons or southpark, u won't see it in the same way, instead of paying attention to what is going on, u will start to think about what the writers were thinking when they made it up and it makes u laugh so much more

8. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I love watching TV when I'm high - the trashier the program the better. I find the overall plot becomes irrelevent but the individual characters and their emotional states are absolutely fascinating. I can read every nuance of their facial expressions as well.