Culture - Watching yellow submarine on LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by korky8097, Jun 10, 2005.

1. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Jatelka EDIT: The first post is old, from before the "No self-incrimination" rule came into play

hey guys, i was just wondering if any of yall have watched yellow
    submarine on acid. If you havent, i reccomend it, its a nice
    change if you use your lsd for spiritual use.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
  2. Salimore

Salimore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o
    Yo Man i have done lsd 3 times, the first time it wasnt very potent, the second time i didnt expect it to be much different, me and my buddy put on yellow submarine as it was taking effect and by the end i was in another universe i didnt think the human body could possibly hallucinate so intencly i think the movie triggered alot of visual hallucinations. it was an unexplainable experience and i wouldnt recomend it to the mentally unstable cuz i felt like i was almost loosing my mind at some points. it has deffinatly put a different outlook on life

3. Burgersoft777

Burgersoft777 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o from U.K.
    My wife and I did see 2001 on acid.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Not only has this thread been resurrected from 2005 there are TWO lots of self-incrimination

(insert sarcasm here) "Good work people!"

5. Electric Wizard

Electric Wizard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    A wizard I know's done this before, he reckons it all gets a bit intense when they're in that sea of holes. :laugh:
    Jeremy Hilary Boob Ph.D. gets him every time too. 'Ad hoc, ad loc and quid pro quo. So little time, so much to know!'
    Suits psychedelic substances perfectly in the wizard's opinion, however these days he doesn't really watch anything during a spiritual journey. He mainly searches his mind. Funnily enough I guess you could say it's because there's 'so little time, so much to know'. ;)

6. Smeg

Smeg Opiates & Opioids Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    56 y/o from U.K.
    I feel that one could watch a garden shed being dismantled whilst on LSD and the experience would still be transcendent and unforgettable.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  7. Burgersoft777

Burgersoft777 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o from U.K.

:vibes:Hardly self-incrimination, or does You really think burgersoft777 is a real name. Whilst Swim appreciates that self incrimination is both silly and against the rules of the forum, there is a fine line to walk between sanity and pure paranoid over reaction. Lets put it another way, on another thread a Swimmer states that Jim Morrison took lsd, is this libel? When did Morrison injest this LSD was it before or after 6-6-66?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  8. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ^^^ The rules are quite clear here:

It is not allowed to post that you are going to do or have done any illegal activity or that you have used any illegal drugs. Hypothetical stories or questions are allowed.

9. Seaquake

Seaquake Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter. If someone is dead you cannot libel them.

Tags: