watching your favorite show while stoned

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by kj_hash420, Oct 4, 2005.

1. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    i love to watch tv high, my favorite shows would have to be family guy, south park, survivor and i like to watchNHL games while high also... when i have weed and these shows come on, i find it good while sober as well but family guy and southpark are the 2 most hilarious shows in my opinion and are just that much funnier while high, and for surivor and hockey games, i just get it to it way more while high....my favorite show is trailer park boys and after seeing it once while high, he always makes sure he has enough weed for a high every thursday and sunday night

i particularily find weed good for reality shows where u have to follow it along with each episode, and the weed makes u get right into every episode way more so than u could ever be while sober, and for any other show that u would normally like to watch while sober, u can count on liking them even more while high

what do u thinkof being high while watchingyour favorite shows?

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Simpsons, Dirty Sanchez or Chapelles show will crack you up.

3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In addition to fam. guy and south park, Aqua teens plain sillyness
    makes me crack up. Love that show. Especially the episode
    where they get the forighner(sp) belt. Ahh my town needs a 24
    hour video store to go rent that right now.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Being stoned watching TV is probably my #1 hobby. Family Guy and South Park, I agree, are great to watched when nicely fried but the best thing to watch for me is WWE RAW. Many would consider that type of pro wrestling to be absolutely ridiculous, and I will admit that a lot of it is, but it cracks me up if I've had a smoke.

5. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Man, WWE and that "wrestling" is more of a theatre with actors than an actual sport. I couldn't watch that no matter how high i am.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I know. I used to respect it more when they worked matches for the sake of entertaining the crowd with how well they could perform in the ring. Now most of the action is the soap opera based around the the in-ring action. But still provides a classic match from time to time.

PS: Before anyone says it, I know the matches are pre-determined but I find the matches entertaining all the same because I appreciate the difficulty of simulating a wrestling match of good quality. Those guys accumulate more injuries than most professional sportsmen and many of the best pure athletes in the world have featured in the "sport".Edited by: nature_boy_liam

7. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    TBS also will play some good stoner shows late at night on fridays

oblongs, mission hill etc.

8. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Ya swims evening ritual is to smoke while cruising the forum then watch family guy. LOL just got the new dvd 'Stewie The Untold Story' the other day. freakin hilarious.

9. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Watching Simpsons and Southpark are great for swim when he's high. He prefers watching a movie he hasn't seen before though.

10. ambrosius

ambrosius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    A few years back,The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy was Grim and Evil, the introduction was a call and response of comical evil laughter.

SWIM's gut hurt for a while due to that.