Ways to kick in faster?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by M3th, May 27, 2006.

1. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ok, so swim. He told me he is getting pink supermans tonight. He has heard from multiple frieds that they are really good so far. Its already geting late, and he has to wait atleast 10 more minutes to ingest. His question was. Is there any way to speed up the time frame for the pill to say hello?
    Anything at all. He just wants to be rollin as sooon as possible, because he is going to a party. And its already getting late. Thanks for the replies beforehand.

2. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi...

This won't really be much help at this late stage, if you have already eaten lots, but I find that a fairly empty stomach helps her E to kick in faster.

I also summise that a drink of citrus juice when taking your E may help with a speedier break down of the tableting aids in your stomach, thus releasing the active ingredients faster.

Other than that, SWIM hopes you have an awesome time at the party.

3. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I suppose this is probably too late, but for future reference snorting it would give you a quick and intense come up, as would crushing the pills and mixing it in your favorite drink and taking it down.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Don't snort pills: It's agonisingly painful and then You has to deal with MDMA flavoured post nasal drip for hours (yummy). On the one occasion SWIJ did this she slso found the come up to be unbearably quick. She somehow missed the euphoria and went straight to head-fuck.

5. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Personally I dont find it to be painful and the drip doesnt bother him either, it did at first but after 2-3 times he grew to like it. And the pills he used to get were very weak so hed snort it and get a mild experience, where as just popping them did almost nothing. I guess its personal preference though. =)

6. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    could dripping it in dmso on the skin work?

7. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oh man. SWIm snorted a tab once. IT was AWFUL. The drip lasted forever. Ugh, terrible. But last night, he found the BEST solution. It amplifies the roll, makes it longer, and makes it come up if you arent feeling it.

Baking soda.

my friend came over with baking soda after about an hour and 45 minutes after popping. I wasnt feeling anything yet, and was getting concerned that it might be a bunk pill. He then told him to parachute some baking soda. He did 3 tablespoon sized parachutes. 10 minutes later he was rollin sooo hard. It works soooo goood, he says.

You should try it, baking soda works wonders!

8. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Baking soda...I heard you have to take it a good 30 minutes before dropping to help the effects. It's supposed to make it last longer, but not be any stronger.

9. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    SWIE did the same once. He didn't like the brightly coloured mucous much either! The come-up is too strong, more amphetamine-like and nervous.

Blue-eyes is absolutely correct. Don't eat for an hour or so before swallowing the pills-- this applies to all orally taken drugs as far as SWIE knows. Not eating for a long time before is not such a good idea, as you will get too tired.

10. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm not sure my advice is very healthy, but one way to make a pill hit faster and harder is just by physical exercise. Just make your heart pump faster and harder to speed up your bloodflow. Dont expect miracles though, it'll still be at least 30 minutes before it hits but it deffo works according to a friend of mine.

11. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sterling I dont think that is necessarily true. SWIM popped his an hour and 45 minutes before he parachuted the baking soda. 10 minutes later, he was rollin. So i dont think it matters when you take it.

12. za_za123

za_za123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That is a very smart idea...but also if you are listening to good music and it is loud, it makes the come on faster for me.

13. mrPartypictures

mrPartypictures Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Crushing the pills and mixing it with a hot drink speeds up the uptake of the xtc.

The heat increases the bloodflow to your stomach, and this speeds up the uptake and makes the kick in much faster.

This also gives a much higher rush, but on the downside it also makes it lasts much shorter....

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  14. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    SWIJ is right, snorting pills sucks, maybe pure MDMA, but not pills, you don;t know whats in em, + the come-up is really fast and hard, and doesn't feel as "dreamy" and euphoric as oral ingestion, it just really REALLY fucks you up in the head.

and something that will do wonders if you want the x to kick in (faster), SMOKE A JOINT! this is the best way. take the x, wait 20-30 min., then smoke some MJ, this will do wonders. also when the x is starting to wear off, smoke some MJ, this will prolong the effects, make it more visual, make the comedown A LOT more bareable (sometimes one of the best parts of an E-trip with friends, is just smoking one joint after the other during the comedown), and it will help you fall asleep a lot easier.

if you smoke some MJ the next day (preferably after you wake up) you will feel differently stoned/high from normal. you will feel a bit E-ish, mildly, but it is very enjoyable.

15. xtzy

xtzy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why if you parachute the E pill??

Parachute: Ingesting a powdered substance by wrapping it in some toilet paper and swallowing it. Right???

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes. Parachute: Place a powder into dissolvable paper and swallow.

17. Majority

Majority Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know that people have said this before, but in SWIM's experience crushing it up and drinking it with a bit of pop will speed it up. I would assume that snorting it would work as well, but I haven't tried that personally.

The take-off from a crushed E tablet is amazing.