Drug info - Weak acid

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Bodhisattva500, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Had anyone taken any extremely weak acid. This kid sold me some liquid he had put on smarties. I waited around and i didnt feel anything so he gave me another hit on the house. His friend had taken two and said he was tripping. I ended up eating three hits and i felt a very weak buzz. In order to trip good on this i would have to eat about 20 hits. This was after the acid drought so im thinkin it might be liquid amt or something

2. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have come across some bullshit over the years....I have taken multiple hits of some stuff and justfelt speedy a little spaced out. I never had any in liquid form that I haven't tripped on....mostly frompaper and candy I sometimes get a weak batch orpossibly a watered down RC. This passing off RC's asanything other is anunforgiveable sin in my book. Acid is pretty hard to come by at times in my neck of the woods, so I take the risk and jump at theopportunity when it presents itself....sometimes I am amazed and sometimesdisappointed....if you find some thats impressive stock up...and hold on to it for rainy days.[​IMG]

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    agreed. too many stupid people are selling watered down rc's and lsd.

4. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    When something like lsd is in short supply everywhere, you will always find posers who try to make a buck any way they can. Sad really. Take condolenses from the fact that karma will prevail.</font>

5. maxmoe

maxmoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This sounds dangerous. Know your dealer, don't take any chances.

6. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the worst feeling is waiting around for it totake affect and it never does.....[​IMG]

7. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I get real upset waiting for it to kick in. This has ruined many nights and even a dead show, luckily I had some 2ct2 in my glove box to rejuvenate me. Has anyone ever hada drum circle play to what your thinking in your mind. I seriously thought people were messing with me. We were sitting around the campfire and when i would have an urgent or intense thoughtthedrum players would speed up and when I would have a relaxed thought or sit down they would slow down. I cant explain it!