1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Weed after meth?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Nicodemus, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM is just wondering how everyone else feels about this. Whenever he starts coming down he loves to smoke weed. For some reason, he feels like he gets extra stoned. Anyone else feel like this?

2. CanadianBakin

CanadianBakin Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Yeah, totally... I don't usually smoke often during my trip, but when I start coming down, I really enjoy it...

If I've been up for four days, and run out, and take 2 or 3 massive bongs hits.... I'm in la-la land. I can hardly type, think, talk... I also start getting intensely real sounding, audible auditory hallucinations, which are usually quite comical. This one time I head two black ladies arguing for about an hour straight haha, it was interesting the things my mind comes up with. Yep, love gettin high on the comedown, fucks me right up.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  3. Gunmetal

Gunmetal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male from Australia
    I haven't been able to smoke weed without getting major pananoia for about 10 years, I still give it a go occasionally hoping I will enjoy it again but it always ends badly.

However after a day or more of tweaking if I have the smallest amount of weed, like 1/4 of a cone...I achieve that enjoyable feeling without the paranoia.

It's great because it allows me to eat straight away (and food tastes 10x better), removes any desire to continue tweaking, and allows me to sleep pretty easily.

Any more than a 1/4 though... not fun.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Ah man, SWIM loveess smoking weed. He would hate his life if it just made him paranoid. It kills any paranoia for him. He can't live without his ganja

5. equitube

equitube Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    My lilttle pony loves a bit 'o 'da green and a couple beers to steer a comedown. He's lucky to live on the W coast of the US though which has the bast weed in the world year in year out, hands down (kudos to the "green triangle" of Ashland, OR to the N, Mendocino co. to the sw and good ol Humboldt co to the se. (now b4 u start getting uppity telling me abt this massive thc strain, the triangle produces exponentionally more great quality weed than anywhere else. Don't believe me? Hitchhike out there now and claim a job in the harvest (workers needed)

(apologize for getting a bit off-thread)

6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Haha, SWIM is from the west coast too! You're right, He's got the best weed hand's down.

7. Nieder196

Nieder196 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I like to smoke when i havn't slept in 2 or 3 days. Its kinda like acid haha

8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Haha, nah SWIM says that it's super dissosiative. Everything looks real...unlike on acid where everything looks like a cartoon and is in fractles.

9. CanadianBakin

CanadianBakin Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada

*A'hem* Vancouver, British Columbia :cool: , that is all.

Pot's quite a bit cheaper here in BC than in Cali (or probably most places in the world), from research I just did, which would indicate more availability. High availability in a city/state/province generally results in more refined production methods. In turn, refined production methods translates to higher quality. A lot of Cali's bud is brought in from Mexico which tends to be lack lustre. However, I'm sure the locally grown shit in Cali is grade-A, and I'm sure much is also imported from BC.

I used to live in Ontario, the weed there was alright... Sometimes you'd get really killer shit, but rarely. It was often outdoor. Since I lived in BC, I have never even seen poor quality, or even average quality weed once, and I've smoked stupid amounts. The good shit back east, was like the shitty stuff here out west.

It's funny and ironic - The cheaper a cities drug are, the better the quality. The worse a cities drugs are, the more expensive. I say that not as a set in stone rule, but a general rule of thumb.

And, haha, I'm only playin. I'm sure Cali's weed is probably close to the same as it is here nowadays anyhow.

I got a half gram of ice left, and a few bowls of crystal in my grinder... Gonna wait till my ice is gone and smoke some crystal (weed crystal) in my bong and listen to the funny voices in my head.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  10. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from California, U.S.A.

Dude I haven't tried BC bud but in Cali literally like 1 medical marijuana shop per block, you would be stupid not to have a medical card in California. Its only 50 bux at max and the thing pays for itself a lot of the clinics have first time patient deals where you buy an 8th and you get another for free.

11. upsanddowns

upsanddowns Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Here in Houston the weed is usually awful, but very cheep. I enjoy weed before during and after the comedown. I dont suffer from bad comedowns really tho. The only time i feel bad because of meth is when ive been using daily for along time nd then dont have it all of a sudden.

12. SpursNBA

SpursNBA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Weed most be the gift from the heavens above. SWIM always uses weed on his comedown. It's crazy how SWIM feels a stone like no other. It does help me fight all cravings and eat if something is available.

13. CaptNemo

CaptNemo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    I enjoyed reading your responses. I tried smoking weed while on meth a few weeks ago for the first time actually! It made me super paranoid, it might've just been circumstantial but I had a hard time dealing with situations that had (no matter how remote) a possibility of ending badly.

But I love smoking weed for the comedown. It basically just helps with the eating and sleeping problems. I had never smoked weed while high before though and I was shocked to find I didn't really like it! (And I LOVE weed -- my first love)