Weed is Bad

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by wertfun, Oct 22, 2005.

1. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Amph + weed is not worse then just weed. Weed makes people far from responsibylities. And that is bad. Edited by: wertfun

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Clarify and quantify please Wertfun. What exactly are you trying to say?

3. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I see in many forums talking about amph + weed is bad or good. I wanted to share my experience with weed and also weed+ amph. I had smoking long years almost every day. I notice that practically I did get really nothing (money, good job, good place to live, good car etc.). I remember I liked very much weed and amph. together, too. But I see amph. doesnt change much weeds effection.

If somebody says weed+amph is bad, soo he may say straithly weed is bad. Thats what I mean.

I belive you can use amph. to go or something if you are stoned. Also itwas really funtakeamph. then smoke weed or hashish when I had less responsibilyties. Right now weed takes me far from my way becaouse I have to take care oflots of things dailylike own business, family etc. I just wanna make a world for my self that I cansmoke again weed enjoying it . Smoking is not my aim in this sentence but maybe a device to make that world. Edited by: wertfun

4. draxon

draxon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Id like to add my experiances with speed and weed, ive done this combination quite a few times at this point , went a long while of doing it twice a week before playing shows. If i can get the mix right it can be an amazing musical combination, and is also one of my fav. combos to party on. I and my bandmates all agree is an exellent combo, I atleast seem to get the positives of both worlds swirled together in synergestic euphoria

Just want to added some doses. 25-40mg snorted d-Amphetamine

approx a g of ganja sensiEdited by: draxon

5. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well i really disagree with either being "bad" but i know that excessive strong sensimellia smoking will probably make u a bit more chilled, it is by no means bad, well overall anyway it really is the opposite of bad

6. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    weed and apmh can be a good mix depending on the time etc.. I smoked some amph and had asmoke bout 10mins later and this bought on the euphoria of the amph, other times if your coming down, it will really just loop you the fuck out.

7. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Amph is better on its own, and weed goesgood with just about anything elseI find. Basically the only reasonhe deosnt like the mix is because it hurtsMy heart, but either singally andhes fine.I haveeven gone for cardiovascular exams and checks out perfectally and does alot of sports.I have no idea why this happens but its reason enough forhim not to like it. Edited by: bcStoner420

8. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Yeah the combo does seem to bring your heart rate up to an uncomfortable level, it seems that weed always does with most stimulants.

9. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Well, when I use amphs I usually smoke a few buds when I reach the crash time. It removes the nausea I get in the crash and it makes me more calmed down. Although the stoned feeling is much different (I don't laugh much) it is better than not during the crash. But during the peak hours I don't have the high feeling, just feel a bit impaired.

So in my opinion weed is good during the crash because of the removal of the nausea and the calming down. For some reason it makes me less paranoid, but produces auditorial and visual hallucinations. And something I haven't got from anything else. When I am going somewhere when stoned on amphs and begin thinking of something, I stop seeing the road against me but see what I am thinking of. It's very strange. And when I realise this I instantly return to the normal reality. I don't stop listening to music then in my mind and my girlfriend hears voices. But yet it is still better than amphs alone.

Tags: