weedover..wtv for 3 days?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by djhes, Mar 26, 2007.

1. djhes

djhes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    alright i heard you can get a weed hangover but i never had one until 3 days ago. Im not sure if thats rly wat it is of maybe its something else but i feel really all messed up. For example im dizzy ahlf the time and cant rember shit. I can't feel parts of my body like if i tr to go scratch somewhere i wont quite feel it. My vision is all is all scrambled up. At first i just found it like of wtv.. its the first time this happens to me and ive smoked before and god its really hard to type this right now lol. So if you could help me by telling wth wrong with me i would really like that because i feel like shit right now.

2. WhiteRhino420

WhiteRhino420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hmmmm
    well I has had "hang overs" when he first started or now when smokes quite a lot, he feels it right now from last actually =]

Like he smokes one night wakes up the next morning, drowsey with a slight buzzed feeling and his legs always seem kinda euphoric. The drowseyness faded when his body got more tollerance to ganja smokin'.

But what djhes explained has never happened to me.

Does You remember what the bud looked like?

3. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    back when swim first started smoking, he would have some of those same symtoms if he really smoked alot, or if it was real good shit, now he can smoke all night and feel fine in the morning, You will be okay don't worry, nothing is wrong with you.