weird feeling

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by edd, Apr 8, 2007.

1. edd

edd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have been smokin weed for 2 years I am now 19.

one friday night I took over 15 XTC pillz was a gd night
    next day on comedwn I had a couple of bowls then after havin them swim notist a really loud ringing in my head then lead to roaring swim then thought I was in a knightmare as in swim jus relised he was living in a fake world the roaring continued... I felt like he was trapped in a knigtmare and thought people were fake and things wasnt as they should be...n i ran out of a freinds house?...things r normal now but I feel this feeling everyime i smoke weed...its very disturbing

wat the fuck happend?

2. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    15 X pills probably wasn't the wisest idea.

3. edd

edd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    true but still...I usually takin that amount

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Odd that your profile shows you are 29. Hmmm...I smell troll-meat....

1. 3/5,
      Lest we forget.
      Apr 11, 2007
  5. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In which case a number of possibilities -

1) SWiY has more money than sense

2) SWiY is as Nag suspects somewhat exaggerating for effect

3) SWiY needs to slow down on, if not stop entirely, the pill intake & avoid cannabis for a while before he hits some serious psychological problems. Experiences such as SWiY describes are generally not a good sign, especially if it is something that reoccurs with the same stimulus. Something most people learn at some point in their lives is that if something hurts then not doing it is a good idea.

6. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why would You take 15pills? How long ago was this?

Also, you might be starting to have a new perspective on life and on how you see the world, it happened to SWIM a few years ago for a few months and thought he was going crazy at one point.. haha! I have also been feeling different lately but can't really explain it either.

7. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Taking that much MDMA is never wise. Everything in moderation, you silly, silly one.
    Doors, I felt the same after a long amphetamine binge, but has recently floated back to normal...

8. edd

edd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ummmm like 2 months ago...i cnt smoke weed anymore cos i the same feeling n jus feel weirded out....wen i sit n listern to birds i feel like someones jus playin em out of a big speaker lmao..how weird i feel :S :S...the doors how did u cope?

9. The Doors

Reputation Points:
    There are two realities in life, the ones that your physical being lives in and the mind. Now, you usually tend to only look at the world with your eyes, but once you start seeing the world with your mind and understanding your own perspective of things, through spirituality, mind expansions, drugs, life experience -- whatever it is, we each see the world in a different way. I tend to think or believe that my soul is just further into this cosmic universe that is knowledge and god, in my opinion, it's about becoming one and finding ultimately what your life is about, which is what I'm trying to do.

:joint:

10. edd

edd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    and does You still do drugs?

11. The Doors

Reputation Points:
    I do marijuana on a daily basis and also uses MDMA about once a month. He also wants to do LSD and shrooms but hasn't had the oppurtunity to yet.

12. edd

edd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    lol so You isnt worried about mental health state? or anything..after such weird mind thinking

13. The Doors

Reputation Points:
    Why would SWIM be concerned about his own views of the world? That is what makes me different, the mind is a beautiful thing to explore. What your eye and mind see are two different things.

Sure some thoughts may seem crazy and they trouble you, but that SWIM loves questionning himself and the world to find answers.

14. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland

Yes, but Nag, I'm sure that the memebrs who claim to be 98 are not.

15. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Classic, that's just fantastic :D Swim too has experienced weird mind thinking while under the influence, he likes this although on occassion it was a little unsetteling :crazy , with time though everything will pass, it always does. Listen to the wise words of Micklemouse, no.3 and time will be your salvation.

16. deadmoap

deadmoap Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I agree with everyone else... what kind of situation/state of mind do you have to be in to actually consider FIFTEEN pills of MDMA? I wouldn't even take one, but that's just me.

17. The Doors

Reputation Points:
    Unless You has any particular reason not to try MDMA, it is a really safe drug and is a good experience. I have done it a few times and so have millions of people!