Drug info - Weird taste with lsd paper???

Discussion in 'LSD' started by smokeman, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokeman

smokeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got some paper that he was told was LSD . The paper is green and say's keep on truckin on it.
    When swim put the hit on his tongue he immeditaly tasted something very very bitter. he couldnt even leave the hit in hiw mouth no more!

My question is ... Is this real lsd? What is up with the foul taste?

2. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Bitterness almost always indicates a DOx compound, probably DOB because that was circulating as LSD blotter not too long ago. It's safe (the dose/response curve is a lot more steep, so stick to one hit in a sitting) and can be a fun drug. It lasts about 24 hours (as oppossed to 12 with LSD) and takes a while to come up, so definitely don't redose thinking its not working.

3. smokeman

smokeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    wow are you sure. I would like to hear everyone s opinion.

I was told just a second ago by the person i got it from that the lsd was diluted in grain alcohol. and that is the bitter taste. Is this possible?

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yep. That is the hallmark of a DOx. A lot of DOI has been going around in blotter form. As well as DOC and DOB. Best do some homework in the Research Chemical forum.

As for Overdoze and his "strichnine" (sp.) hypothesis - that's nonsense. I'm tempted to delete his comment as bullshit, but I'll leave it there to make sure everyone who read it see's it is totally refuted.

5. smokeman

smokeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    so what about this grain alcohol shit?

I have never heard about DO anything. And why all the different letters ? like DO X , DO I , DO B????:confused:

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    You have been directed to the Research Chemicals forum for info on DOx compounds. Questions about alcohol belong in the Alcohol forum. And there is a search-engine just above where you are reading.

7. smokeman

smokeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ok well after looking thru the research forum I found nothing that caught my eye. can anyone share some links to this DO stuff

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Type DOI into the search engine. Then after you look around there, try DOC for reports on that chemical. Do the same for DOB.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.