Experiences - Weirdest Mental Experience on LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by PsychoActiveChuck, Aug 28, 2006.

1. PsychoActiveChuck

PsychoActiveChuck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is the most rediculous thought that you've ever had whilst on LSD ?
    Not neccesarily a hallucination (but a visual could be involved) but a thought that you believed to be true and any other day it would have seemed bizzare.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM once stared out a window at a flowing river several stories below him and observed how awesome it looked. For about a split second he related with those occasional poor souls that have flung themselves off a great height while on a psychedelic. He understood why one would want to do it, as under the influence it would almost seem possible to just float down and land perfectly. Almost like in a lucid dream. Obviously though I was never serious about actually attempting this but it was a strange occurence of thought all the same.

3. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One time I was tripping, pretty amazingly and intesne. Anyway, there was a rabbit 'chillin' with SWIM about 20 feet away, and it was there for about 3 hours, totally unphased by the trippers (even when getting up for drinks and whatnot).
    Anyway, I felt the absolute serious urge to become a part of the rabbit world, and really wanted to learn the ways of the rabbit. He threw his hands up to his head like ears and started to proceed towards to rabbit.
    I'm pretty sure he didn't become a part of the rabbits.
    Haha.
    One of the best trips I have ever had.

4. Benzhead

Benzhead Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's 'mouth loss' incident is the most bizarre. I posted this in the 'weirdest hallucination' thread.

Here's the post:

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^benzhead, i dont think i've ever laughed so hard at a trip report excerpt.

EDIT: I am a dumbass and wrote up a mushroom experience report, and only afterwards read that it was LSD-only. oops!

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Is You sure the rabbit wasn't asleep? Rabbits are very heavy sleepers.

7. PsychoActiveChuck

PsychoActiveChuck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    funny you should mention that benz. I made this thread after reading your post because I laughed so hard at it.