we're gonna get found out

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by rizla677, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizla677

rizla677 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    shit just read this on the wiki:
    "DMT which is in the form of a salt in dried Mimosa hostilis root bark is exceptionally free of plant fats which allows this substance to be extracted or isolated from the plant material by simply mixing powdered root bark into acidified water to solubilize the DMT. Then after filtering all particulates, by adding basified water using lye (NaOH), one can raise the pH of the watery mix to close to a pH of above 11.0 which converts the DMT salt into a non-water-soluble alkaloid. From Basified water at pH >11.0 the dmt alkaloid can then absorbed by a solvent. To avoid forming emulsions, the basified water-naphtha mix is 'tumbled' not shaken or stirred hard. Multiple half hour extractions are typical, and extracting several times over until most of the alkaloid has been depleted through absorption into the solvent, combining the multiple fractions of solvent which have been separated from the aqueous mix each time by simply pouring the lower specific gravity solvent which is floating on top of the basified mix into a collection container and evaporated to net the alkaloid."

it seems quite obvious that someone from here wrote that. I love the sharing of knowledge but this might get mimosa banned out right. do you think this would happen? the fact that this was in the wiki suggests more and more people are performing this tek.

I mean no disrespect but i love the fact that mimosa is legal. if it is not it would be a shame

2. Neosapien

Neosapien Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know someone who knows who put that up.
    He originally had even more of a tek in there but that got edited very quickly.
    I'm surprised that they left as much as they did.
    Bad idea though.

3. rizla677

rizla677 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I am not dissing the person. Its a very good read. I am worried eventually lots o kids are gonna make shit load o dmt causing the usual tabloid drivven public outcry

4. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I agree,"knowledge is power,Protect it well", that said mimosa isent the only source of DMT so as long as people dont go advertising all the different plants openly it should be ok for some time yet. best thing to do is build up a self supply so *when :(* it gets banned it wont matter as much.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Phalaris is a species of grass(no not that kind dopehead!) which can be found practically everywhere. It contains DMT and can be used for extraction. How would they ban that? Anyway, processed Mimosa is already banned in many countries. Not many people realise this. This includes the police of most countries. Now and then someone does get busted for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.