Effects - What are The Kratom effects Mentaly & physically im new to this :(.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Cone Master, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Cone Master

Cone Master Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Hi guys im getting my hands on some kava kava..kratom that the dispenser is claiming its of 50% potencey. Can anybody tell me what the effects of this will do physicaly..i suffer from insomnia very badly to add. Will it Have confidence boosting properties...can anyone fill me in please as im quite not familier with the whole thing but im eeger to learn. :)

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    I have no idea what that means, if it actually means anything?

Have you read any experience reports in this forum?
    There is a ton of helpful information that will answer all the questions you could possibly have on kratom. :)

What type of kratom did you order?
    Some people find that red veined strains, which tend to me more sedating, are helpful for sleep. Personally i can't sleep if i have taken kratom too close to my bed time.

Possibly. Kratoms effects are similar to those of opiates.
    It can be sedative or stimulating.

Keep in mind it is addictive, start off with no more than 5 grams on an empty stomach.

Before starting threads (or taking kratom) make sure you read as many threads in this forum as possible, especially the sticky threads at the top of the page.

When buying kratom make sure to read the guide to buying kratom, also at the top of the page, not only so you find a good vendor but also so you do not give money to people who sell kratom in a way that does it more harm than good, even though kratom is already Illegal in Ireland it is good to make sure you don't add to it being made illegal anywhere else :)

Let us know how you get on.

3. vervain

vervain Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Cone Master, what are you saying here? You mention both kava kava & kratom, the sentences are fractured, the 50% thing is unclear, the questions are broad. When you post something - especially a new thread topic - please read over it a second time to make sure it makes sense.

If you are indeed talking about kratom and not kava kava, search through this subforum especially all the sticky threads - they're designed to answer many basic questions without the need for people to start a new thread every single time. If you still have questions after researching there for a while, *then* feel free to ask here! Good luck.