1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - What Can SWIY Expect From Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Falice, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Falice

Falice Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Then rat in my cupboard said that it wants to try kratom to get the sedative effects rather than the energetic buzzy effects as this just does his head in after a while. The rat hasnt done any kind of drugs for around 5 years but just wants a night off from the real world and kratom sounded perfect for him. Anyway this rat had asked around and was told to get UEI and try 0.5g as this is very strong and will cause some serious rat nodding and chilledness. Since purchasing this the rat has got very confused as he has found lots of info saying it causes the energetic effects rather than the sedative effects and some people say vise versa.

What do the rats in your cupboard say? Are they buzzing or nodding from UEI?

2. skunkjar

skunkjar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: UEI high

Johan would say UEI is kind of middle ground as far as upper and downer. The most sedative strain of kratom seems to be Bali which is also the cheapest. 4g of good Bali should put you where you want to be. If you like the way kratom works on you at all you certainly won't be disappointed by .5 - .7g UEI.

3. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: UEI high

Like all of kratom is really is a dose thing, yes some strains very the upper and downer parts, but all kratom there is a border line. taking a stronger dose will sedate you more and low doses will give energy and euphoria...

If You wants a sedation effect, then yes start with half a gram.. wait an hour for it to hit, and wait 30mins-hour more to see how strong it is... You can then take more. Cause one thing about kratom is it stacks so adding more just takes you right into sedation... so take another 1/4 to half gram... dont take more than a gram in a day or tolerance will sky rocket... stick to the amount you need and figure out what is good for swiy... tolerance builds fast give a few days to week or so between use and one will find it a lot better and cheaper that way...

Good luck and welcome to the forum, good job and to You on not self incriminating... you rat should have fun!

*add* Also your rat is jumping into the strongest extract, if your rat wants to save money, you rat should start with plain leaf... Some people will say one strain is sedating over another, but really its different for each individual, so find the right strain and use 3g-6g and find your rats place. UEI use will kick tolerance up and not allow one to easily go to leaf... So safe money and start with leaf until one can not tolerate taking so much.

4. Little Wing

Little Wing Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Ultra Enhanced Indo high

UEI has given SWIM the best kratom experience so far but it's very easy to overdo it, so be caeful to start off with low doses.

I am unsure how UEI rates to other extracts in terms of potency. Anyone know?

5. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Silver Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Ultra Enhanced Indo high

I think UEI is weak, lame and barely gives him a buzz. He thinks its absolutely criminal that vendors charge what they do for it. He needs at least 4 to 5 grams before he even notices it, and then all he feels is a light stimlation combined with an intense desire to vomit, then sedation and passing out. What a waste. Want to play w/ kratom extracts? get some 15x and if you know where to look you can get a good 5-10 good, quality full spectrum kratom experiences from it for the price of only a few grams of UEI. Another trick of my is mixing 15x with maeng da and red vein thai at a 1:1:1 ratio for a great experience

6. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    wow, You has a bad vendor... 4-5g would knock most users on their ass...

UEI is active at 1/2g... try a new vendor. be wary, of all sellers.

7. semaj

semaj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

+1, I has found that even with different vendors the uei is consistently the best results for swim for what he is looking for, that being euphoria and sedation.

I had gotten up to needing 5g of uei to get strong effects. Then one day he only had 2g left and had to take it even though I was wanting to take a day off of kratom, for you see uei does develop a dependency. I wasnt expecting anything out of the 2g, but to his surprise got effects almost equal to what he had been having from 5g.

Moral of the story is that it is very easy to get too used to the fun of uei, then it gets very expensive and very hard to go without, but if your careful with your doses and dont give in to taking more and more, it can be a great help for pain/anxiety and a wonderful stress aide.

another side note I has found over the last several months of regular uei use is that it very rarely helps to redose, but redosing does skyrocket tolerance. its better to wait and enjoy being able to use less.