Question - What can you do when on coke so people wont notice

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by TheUndeadArmy, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:26 AM.

1. TheUndeadArmy

TheUndeadArmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Denmark
    so i have been doing coke all night and i need to go later to be with some friends and then a meeting what can i do so that they wont notice that i have been doing coke

2. PharmaCopious

PharmaCopious Gay AF Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    1- Sleep if you can.
    2- Wait for them to ask, if they ever do. If they ask, well it's up to you : say the truth or a lie : The Sudafed I took did a great job clearing my nose, but fuck the side-effects, sigh. Or : I wish! But nah.
    Even : I'd have water or Pepsi but not coke, too sweet.
    3- Don't tell them you've been doing coke all night.

Does that help you?

3. TheUndeadArmy

TheUndeadArmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Denmark
    what my primary problem is that i dont want them to be able to see it on me if i had the time for sleep i would do that but sadly i dont have the time

4. PharmaCopious

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Well, without powder on your nose, you could just have had diarrhea all night.

Considering your lack of sleep, anxiety and your concerns are likely exacerbated.

What behavior or physical symptoms do you think would alert them? Do they know you sometimes/or once do/did coke?

5. TheUndeadArmy

TheUndeadArmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Denmark
    my eyes are a big give away and then i can't really stay still for a longer period of time

6. PharmaCopious

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Your friends are knowledgeable of how eyes move after cocaine use and they pay attention to your body language a lot?

If you saw your friend not standing still for a long period of time, would you think he has had cocaine?

7. TheUndeadArmy

TheUndeadArmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Denmark
    yeah they are able to see it with my eyes but body language is a bit harder if we are outside or are standing but if we are sitting they can tell
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:48 AM ---
    my pupils are dialated aswell

8. PharmaCopious

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    If you're still looking for a lie : 'I can't get this shit out of my eye' or 'I read the sensation of a dust particle under the eyelid is the first symptom of conjunctivitis (which it is, IME and if I remember correctly).

If they were my friends, I'd tell them : I've taken coke, I know it was a bad idea, I'd rather be honest with you to show I don't need lecturing as having you witness this makes me regret this decision already well enough. I spent 1.5 hours looking for ways for you not to notice. Next time, I'd rather take the time to evaluate why I'm putting myself through this, and by extension, you guys too.

9. TheUndeadArmy

TheUndeadArmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Denmark
    yeah thanks for the help man im just gonna talk with them

10. PharmaCopious

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I'm good with science mostly, but being gay, with mental illness and non-traditional relationship ideologies, I've witnessed the common phenomenon that arises from being honest, self-aware and showing vulnerability. It's perceived as courageous, respectful and it is endearing as most people have an extremely hard time showing vulnerability. In my opinion, you will have a much chiller time and so will they.

At the same time, you participate in breaking the stigma around drug use, which people reach out for help.

If they start to talk about addiction and rehab, you can state your limits : ''Guys, this was the right move for me to tell you all that, but since we haven't invented time travel yet and I'm just a little off, let's enjoy our night and (optional) feel free to reach out (or) I'll reach out to you shortly when I'll have my thought reorganized''

All this seems just more convenient than mixing downers, wearing dark glasses and faking reasons for not staying still.

Tags: