Opinions - What did someone regret doing after taking cocaine?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Ihatedrugs, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Ihatedrugs

Ihatedrugs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As a freind of someone that is current using I have come to this forum to better understand what
    is going on with him. I have seen him make some choices that he very much regretted.

My question....
    What have you seen others do while on Cocaine, that they really regretted doing.
    Things they would not do while not using ??? Things that make one say...
    "I truely can't beleive I did that".

I'm not talking about quantities or drugs used....

I'm talking about things one has Done or Said.
    Please Share

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2008
  2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: What did someone regret doing ?

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...

Thread title edited

3. Dbot

Dbot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have regretted anytime I am the only one amongst a group of friends that does said drug. Not as much fun especially if some of those in the group aren't educated and like to scold.

4. Comodo

Comodo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from earth
    Once I was in a bar with his girlfrend. I was very high and told to the girl: "Cmon hit me...hit me i can take it" So the girl punch Swin right in the eye "ouch" and the next couple of days Swim`s eye is blue and bruised...really stupid

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM left a gram bag inside art class in high school during a school reward ceremony. dont worry it was lunch afterwards and SWIM made it to the door before the teacher and snatched it before she saw.

SWIM never kicked himself in the ass harder before in his life

6. dbjay417

dbjay417 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine is not like alcohol, users may feel a little more "untouchable" but they really don't make uncharacteristic desicions like drunk people.

Addicts, more appropriately abusers, can become really volitile, and untrustworthy people who are prone to violence and deception.

People say that if you pretend to be something your not for long enough eventually you begin to believe the lie. The same occurs when you use cocaine and feel "untouchable". If your constantly sniffing eventually you will truely believe that you ARE untouchable.

7. DoTheJaneFonda

DoTheJaneFonda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM always knows what she is doing when she's doing it. She knows what situations she's in, and how to handle them. Many times I am doing them at work, using it to help her stay energized and focused.

I am 110% that no one knows when she is or is not doing it or that she even does it. Coke isn't like that.

8. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM only regrets lacking responsibility when it comes to timing CRASHES. SWIM once binged for 6-7 hours before a big date with current girlfriend. (date was more like a day spent together). I had to postpone several hours, then needed support to finish recovering after said binge. I am lucky to have such an amazing girl (who also uses), but next time I will be more thoughtful of his crash duration and what interferes with it. It was a learning experience that changed my drug responsiblity for the better.

9. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM professed his undying love to a co-worker!!! Sigh.... Cocaine = no loss in self-control & stimulation Alcohol = heavy loss in self-control & sedation Cocaine + alcohol = loss in self-control, and being wide awake and very talkative. It's the ultimate combination for making awful decisions. There's nothing worse than a wide-awake drunk.

10. Wombat

Wombat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The last time a week ago SWIM told his female friend how much he loved her. Then I had another gram which I could ill afford. Then I had unprotected sex.

Like DrGonzo describes to a tee. I am still depressed about that event but maybe the next binge will sort it out. When I am coked up, I am a very silly boy.

11. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    last time I did coke the thing he regretted doing most was more coke

12. hwanner88

hwanner88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I cannot get a hardon when on coke and doesnt know anyone who can. weird.

13. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, I have had his fair share of experiences involving cocaine and guns.... none of which were pretty... although one of his favorite quotes came out of them: "Dude, if you shoot my girlfriend, you'll owe me so much drugs." Funny story, that one... (feeling nostalgic) ...It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

:hoover:

em, ANYWHO...

Another regret of SWIM's isn't what he DID do, it's what he DIDN'T do: get it up. :thumbsdown: Goddamned coke dick. Needless to say, the comedown that night was hellish.

14. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    haha hwanner88, I didn't read your post. goddamn erectile malfunction is the scourge of cokeheads everywhere

15. Wombat

Wombat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: What did someone regret doing after taking cocaine and penile dysfunction

SWIM can get it up with coke - but only when shooting the stuff and only for about 15-30 minutes after the shot. SWIM can go limp almost instantly when the coke wears off and no longer feels any arousal or desire. During this time I want sex. After the arouised time all I want is another shot.

Both of these cause SWIM trouble.

16. DoTheJaneFonda

DoTheJaneFonda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Coke makes me really, really horny. Luckily SWIM's BF doesn't usually have a problem with that. Maybe it's because he's done coke for years and years and years. I don't know. But, it sucks when he can't get it um and SWIM just did a huge line.

17. idr0p

idr0p Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim once videotaped himself doing a 6inch line or the rents to find... oops

18. alexm23

alexm23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol, that's classic. were they proud?

as from swim, he regrets driving. i wouldn't say he's impaired, but its that sort of stupid risk that gets people locked up 'cuz they find a "usable" amount of coke on the person.

19. idr0p

idr0p Newbie

Reputation Points:
    they were shocked to say the least... but then again I was always a good student and wasnt a fuck up so when he pleaded it was only a phase they believed it.

20. saffacake

saffacake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    deleted for self incrimination.
    to be reposted after edit.

b

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
Tags: