WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND ?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by solitary girl, Feb 5, 2005.

1. solitary girl

solitary girl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am onto being a first time user. She really don´t have any connections. And she has a low tollerance.[​IMG] Can you recommend any nice drug that´s not hard to find and is not too strong. She really wants to find a better world than this one. Something that make you calm and euphoric and psycadelic.[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  2. lolomgwtfbbq

lolomgwtfbbq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can go for DXM if you don't mind OTC drugs. Be sure to use something with only DXM as an active ingredient, though, or you might seriously harm yourself.

A good drug to start with is pot, of course. It's not as extreme and it's pretty easy to smoke it.

That said, I don't condone any drug use and if you choose to do any of the things I mentioned, I reserve the right to not have any liability. [Yay paranoia!]
    Edited by: Alfa

3. solitary girl

solitary girl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the tip!

But how about buying cannabis seeds over the internet. Is this legal when it is just seeds? does it became illegal when they become plants . I know it does, but I mean is that the main difference?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  4. Endlösung

Endlösung Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Youre swedish, why not just drink meade, bloody hell meade is the best psychoactive anybody could ever ask for, PS can you buy meade in liquor stores there? I wish you could here.

5. solitary girl

solitary girl Newbie

Reputation Points:

I think you too hookt up on this swedish thing. Are you serious or was that a joke? By the way In all this obsession with Sweden. How about were you come from...are you from the UK? If somaby you can get high on tea then [​IMG][​IMG]... seriously what country do you come from, by the user name I would guess Sweden to.

6. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I imagine that you are looking for something legal because of where you have posted. Most herbal XTC is bunk. There are some herbs that will get you high but I suggest that you buy the actual plants. You can find them for sale all over the internet or if you type "sjamaan" into a search engine. You might want to look up any herb that you think about ordering at www.erowid.org to find info about the actual high. Smartshops in the Netherlands sell EXplosion, and that is one of the very few legal XTC alternatives that work. You could also try recearch chemicals, but I have to warn you that these drugs have had no long term (and very few shot term) studies done. If you still want to try them then I would go with 5mgs of either 5-MEO-AMT, or 5-MEO-MIPT, but please look up any drug you decide to tryfor trip reports, dosage information, and legal status in your country.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2006
  7. Dopamine

Dopamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    whats meade lol

8. Endlösung

Endlösung Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mead is an alcoholic beverage that the vikings made with fermented honey and water.

9. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSA Containing seeds such as morning glory seeds or hawian baby woodrodse seeds are readealy available and work nicely. Im not sure what is available OTC in Sweeden but i know in some countrys products with small amounts of Codine are available. Simple cold water extractions can be done to extract the codine, but i dont know if its really the effect that you looking for. DXM can be nice, but dont over do it. What exactly to you want? euphoria? A good visual trip? Codine is a good for euporia but DXM and LSA are more phycadelic

10. Endlösung

Endlösung Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "calm and euforic and psycadelic"

Go for Opiates if you want that criteria filled. Some people dont see it as being psychedelic, but I do, When you're noddingits as psychedelic as anything. Its dead centerbetween conciousness and the dream world, hallucinations on the nod are far more realistic than Acid or shrooms would ever be. But to get this kind of effect youd have to get a fairly strong opiate like heroin, dilaudid, oxycontin, morphine or fentanyl too name a few, Codeine nor Vicodin simply wont do it. If you live near stockholm thats where its at.

11. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'd say try a low dose of mushrooms, like 1-2g. I know they're not legal, but IMHO they're the best for a beginner. Stay away from morning glory seeds for the first few times, they're a bit to hard on the tummy.

Peace,

D.

12. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    try a few grams of shrooms or try some 5x salvia, but please read up on them first...that is a must.

13. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    you need some cannibas, plain and simple..i am not sure if sweden allows purchase of seeds but you can in the us, and if america allows it, i'm sure everyone else does..after all...we're the tyranical drug haters of the world [​IMG]

but seriously, find a nice hill with trees to reflect alone..if theres a stram or something nearby in the woods it might be even cooler, smoke a couple joints and just observe nature..you'll feel better

14. solitary girl

solitary girl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I feel better all ready... THANKS! I read up on the law and if I understand it correctly it seams like seeds are legal in Sweden

15. brooklyn718

brooklyn718 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    not sure in some countries the seeds of ot plants are legal trade

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    about connections

just ask around

find a person that looks like they do stuff, or go on partie and shit, then ask them.

just say "do you have good pot connections" and they will help you or tell you to fuck off.

17. GoaM

GoaM Newbie

Reputation Points:

Cannabis. What you are describing is Cannabis. It's a wonderful drug. My favorite after MDMA.