What Do You Think The Best Type Of Buds Are?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by VitaminK22, Mar 1, 2007.

1. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Swim Thinks the best buds you can get are northern lights, white widow or CHEESE!!! lol
    post wot u think

2. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Lambs bread

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol another one of THESE threads??

So, currently swip prefers Lavender, Pineapple Dogshit, Permafrost, and Blueberry Yum Yum

4. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Great big ones, blatantly...

5. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Depends on the time and place and how I am feeling. Sometimes some chilled out homegrown or outdoor weed is nice and other times some strong hydro is in order. I am a fan of Blueberry haze as its rarely around here , Ak 47 always goes down a treat, and I had some beautiful crystal lady while in the dam. Theres just too many to choose from to give a definative answer. I am actually looking forward to finding some proper resin.... good quality hashish is extremely rare over here and is highly prized in swim book.

6. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    lol this gotta b the best answer and the most obvious :D

swim knows wot u mean about the time and place. if swim's just at home chillin then he prefers somethin thats gonna chill him out but if his at a friends house gettin reddy to do some hard drugs then he prefers a speedy or rushy type like white widow.
    swim gets AK quite alot around here, he's never tried blueberry haze tho. swim wishes he could get proper resin too, like the soft squigy stuff cos the standard solids r fukin shit in england

7. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    The best thing I has smoked recently was some very strong northern lights scissor hash, swim almost gave it away without trying any, very glad he didn't. Hashberry is also very nice.

Hash kicks weeds ass.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  8. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's all a matter of preference, SWIM enjoys weed more then hash. Lately I got some Norther Lights and Montreal Gold(well thats what its called here...)

9. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    depends on the purity of the hash cos the hash in england it absolute shit, it gives swim a soar throat but doesnt affect him as much

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    thass 'lamb's breath' as lambs dont eat bread usually, but they do breathe...

the best buds are the ones that come over and smoke you out when there is a drought.

other than that, Aussie outdoor grandma-trimmmed bush buds. they have the flavor of the sun, wont sit you down brainless for 4 hours and best of all - one does not grow immune to the effects.

11. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    That my friend is soapbar , and it is NOT hashish.

12. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    its not soapbar, soapbar is the lowest form of cannabis containing drugs. if any1 tries to sell swim soapbar without tellin him then they gona get knocked out:D
    its just the hash swim gets is shit, besides swim prefers bud

13. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    I am quit partial to AK-47, but has just had a bag of Orange Bud delivered.

14. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Full melt bubble hash, hehe, the 73! The diesel varieties are some of swits favs lately. Royal purple was nice this season up north. Pot o gold was very nice. Fav of all time has gotta be DJ shorts, blueberry, original, from healthy stock of course. The blueberries have a tendency to develop poor genetics traits at times, mostly cause its been bred for so long. Some of the newer, crosses are nice and fresh, like the blue moonshine. Speaking of melty hash tho, dont mind if swIt do...

Oh, cant forget the Jack Herer.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  15. Chunkz

Chunkz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Hands down, WHITE WIDOW!

16. Slickinfinity

Slickinfinity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    SWIM really loves this Hawaiin skunk stuff that is around his area and man does it get SWIM good n toasted and I have been a daily smoker for 10+ years. I dont know 100% if it is Hawaiin skunk but thats what I was told and it does smell hella skunky, SWIM loves that pungent odor lol.

SWIM also thinks the stuff that collects in the weed blender is probably the best stuff but man it will make sWIM choke! SWIM saved up for over 4 months before and had a nice 5+g chunk of what My friends and I called "Ya mon" which is just the blender dust molded into a hashball. SWIM can tell by smoking that pure hash that the stuff they sell on the street is worthless and SWIM never buys it, I have heard stories of the "good ole days of hash" but I have never bought or seen good hash other than what he has made.

17. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wow, so many strains to choose from. Smurf could never have just one...green oger,train wreck,milky way, purple haze,northern lights, green crack....the list could go on for days.

18. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    My just got a new load of bud in and its extremely strong, it has a pleasantly weird taste too. Swim dunno wot type of bud it is tho cos his friend grows it as he was gettin sick of gritweed. This stuff has to go up there with white widow and northen lights.

19. lulz

lulz Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Jack Herer... I've smoked many strains, but nothing has fooked me up like old Jack

20. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jack is a personal fav. Took forever to flower, didnt yield shit either. Big long calyxes, headdie ass shit!!! Wonderful flavor and aroma too.