What does '704411' test for?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by pyschonaut, Aug 7, 2006.

1. pyschonaut

pyschonaut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anyone know what that tests for? it was the test # on the drug test i took today

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I did a search, and while he could be mistaken, he doesnt think thats the name of the test. he thinks it could be just the serial number or whatever of the individual test. depending on what the test was for (court ordered?) its most likely a six panel test...testing for amphetamines, opiates (usually just morphine, codeine, and heroin), marijuana, cocaine, pcp, and either benzos or alcohol depending on the test.

3. pyschonaut

pyschonaut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it was just a pre-employment drug screen, most of my friends think itll just cover marijuana and cocaine

4. RPS

RPS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It sounds like a serial number, as stated above.

Don't worry about those tests.
    Assuming that it was a urinalysis, it won't pick up anything, unless you have done some sort of drug in the last 5 days- but since I know no one here does drugs, we dont even have to take that into consideration.

(Of course, their are drugs such as PCP or Phenobarbitone that have longer periods for screening with urine)

I had to take one of those to get into the military, and they really are more of a bluff to get you to confess to doing some sort of illegal drug (Which I never have) so don't worry about it.

Cheers,
    RPS

5. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I always wondered why so many standard drug screens today still test for PCP instead of MDMA, who the fuck are all these people doing PCP?

6. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    PCP is surprisingly popular in some areas. Its quite surprising.

Still, I'd be surprised at either of them being tested for (I know the standard one tests for PCP) as MDMA is out of your system within a few days and PCP only takes up to a week generally I think to get out of your system unless you have more than habitual use, though thats a bit difficult to manage with so volatile a substance.

7. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if its a job screening its usually a 12 panel test, Special K= PCP, Special K is gettin more popular at raves these days.

8. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Where SWIJ is (and she suspects elsewhere) "Special K" = Ketamine NOT PCP.

9. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What Swim meant was Special K will test positive for PCP. I took Special K then got tested a couple days after and showed up as PCP.