1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - what does cocaine do? the describe the coke high

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Guest, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i might be getting some coke and i wanna know what it does to you? do you get really hyper like on speed? do you get high like on weed? etc...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. shadistik

shadistik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    It makes you feel like million dollars

3. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The first time, it made me hyper. It made me feel like I was on top of the world....And since you smoke weed too, you can put some c on it and that f**ks YOU UP!!!!! That's the best!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah. If you don't sleep really really late (like 6am or whatever) I recommend you doing it in the afternoon or early evening....It'll take you forever to go to sleep!!!!!!!

4. thadj

thadj

Reputation Points:
    Male
    From erowid:

PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS:
    Varies with dose and the tolerance of the user. Increases alertness, wakefulness, elevates the mood, mild to high degree of euphoria, increases athletic performance, decreases fatigue, clearer thinking, increases concentration, increases energy, increased irritability, insomnia, restlessness. With high doses may exhibit a pattern of psychosis with confused and disorganized behavior, irritability, fear, paranoia, hallucinations, may become extremely antisocial and aggressive.

PHYSICAL EFFECTS:
    Inceases heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and sweating. Increases speed of respiration, dilates the pupils, decreased sleep and appetite. Can decrease seizure threshold and is associated with seizures, strokes, and heart attacks in susceptible individuals.

Quote from Jackson Browne:

"When you do a line of coke, you feel like a new man. The only problem is the new man wants one, too."

5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I think it was George Carlin... "What does cocaine makes you feel like? It makes you feel like doing more cocaine." [​IMG]

6. GlassPrincess

GlassPrincess Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i heard it made like your face and what not feel really numb... i heard thats another thing that you physically feel... true or false?

7. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, the second time I did it...My friend didn't tell me to use BOTH nostrils....I only used my right, and for 3 or 4 hours it was NUMB! Well, if you eat some of it, then you will be numb...Other than that, in my opinion...No...

8. GlassPrincess

GlassPrincess Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    well im just not exactly understanding what the difference between meth and coke is i guess. they sound exactly the same.....

it just sounds like coke you snort and well meth you can do a varity ways - my prefrance being smoking. and i have a virgin nose... makes me nervous snorting something and injecting isnt really an option for me........

9. Konman

Konman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Coke high: What does it really feel like?

Just curious about the high you get from coke. SWIM did last
    Friday - was all wired up, could not stop talking, felt like a million
    bucks. Figured he would continue on Saturday night. He was
    still bumping from the stash left over from Friday. However, the
    high was not the same. He felt very relaxed - almost like the
    high you get from weed. No energy outburts though, felt very calm
    and relaxed.

What gives? How can it vary so much day-to-day? Anybody experienced this before?

Edited by: Konman

10. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM also gets this butbut it depends, if hes out with friends he seems to have loads of energy, but if hes on his own he feels relaxed more often.

11. betsym

betsym

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Konman, do you have ADHD by any chance? The reason for asking that is because people with ADHD will be affected differently by stimulants such as coke. Stimulants tend to slow down rather than speed up people with ADD or ADHD. That doesn't mean coke can't get them wired sometimes but since stimulant medications are used for ADHD it stands to reason that coke would work in a similar fashion but would be much stronger. Also, the more coke a person does the more it will take to get the same high. Two nights in a row may have raised your tolerance.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  12. breakdown

breakdown Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi...New user here.

I've had similiar polar opposite experiences here, but I haven't done it too
    much, so I wasn't sure if it was just me.

Once or twice, it just seemed to make me feel slow and stupid like after a
    few too many drinks, ie - lighting the wrong end of a cigarette, etc.. this
    is after 2 rails and a full nights sleep with no partying the night before.

I figured it was just cut with something weird.

13. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael

Reputation Points:

coke should always give you energy...the euphoria declines slightly though. swim once knew a guy that snorted gram and went to sleep. crazy bastard. swim was surprised he didnt have a heart attack in his sleep or something. anyways, taking coke and getting really tired or relaxed is not a good sign.

14. mvm_19

mvm_19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male
    coke question: What does it really feel like?

I got 2 batches of good coke lately, they dont make me paranoid and antisocial like the coke i used to get cut with god knows what, but its still really nothing special. I dont feel sexual, clearheaded, motivated, confident, energetic, euphoric or anythin like that, the only noticeable difference is in the way i think about stuff, well how can i explain this ... sort of i dont care what people think or say about me and i can downright almost say anything i want to (or wouldnt want to ) say , even ugly remarks.

Now, my question is, is this all there is to coke? Or should GREAT coke hit u in the face like a muff****? What does it really feel like? The body high, the euphoria? I heard it being comparable to MDMA in terms of sociability and that excitement and euphoric feeling, not body high wise. Is this really so?

Also, does cocaine have a very noticeable body high and how is it?

15. BigJon

BigJon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So you've been doing coke and its not doing anything for you? If I were you, I'd stop immediately because you're wasting your money. If you're looking for a euphoric MDMA-like experience, you're looking for to much. I never get excited but I get happy. It makes me feel good. Really good. Like the feeling when you just accomplished something great.

The sociability and the excitment would be a byproduct of the happy feeling that it gives me. In a social situation, I may more talkative. But I'm not going to get up and start dancing or anything.

16. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think you have ideas about what cocaine should feel like and when you do cocaine and it doesn't feel 'how it should', the greatness of the experience is subtracted from. Coke is played up to be a euphoriant more powerful than it really is. It's still great, though. Wonderful body high IMO, but maybe I'm just sensitive to the effects.

17. mvm_19

mvm_19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male
    How would you describe the body high?

18. Knox

Knox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM has a sudden rush of energy and feels like they can do or achieve anything. SWIM feels strong and invincible and that nothing can slow them down...until the bag is empty :(

19. mvm_19

mvm_19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male
    how good is cocaine euphoria?

is the coke euphoria? seriously. better than mdma?

20. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from japan
    cocaine is found by some to be more about excitement, a prolonged "feeling that something is going to happen", exhilaration, energy, boosted confidence in everything. You can use it to work and play...

MDMA is found to be more empathic, sentimental, euphoric in an almost contemplative way, but somehow less anchored in the present reality than cocaine, more dreamlike if you will.

very different animals...One could maybe say that the cocaine euphoria centers on a rushing overall excitement, whereas MDMA's is more focused on emotional aspects, a feeling of oneness...

Overall MDMA leaves a stronger imprint, but cocaine is more versatile, fast...