1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

What does heroin look like?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by nwpsychonaut, Sep 19, 2006.

1. nwpsychonaut

nwpsychonaut Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    what does yous heroin look like?

~My heroin was of the Black Tar variety...~
    It was always black, shiny, sometimes very sticky(stickiest shit seems better), sometimes more hard, moderate to strong odor of vinegar. Seems pretty damn potent but swims only smoked it, usually combined with some form of cocaine, so its hard to assess heroins effect by itself. He plans to shoot for the first time pretty soon.

~usually packaged in "balloons" with the lump of the goods plopped on a circular peice of plastic, which is twisted into a baggy and melted shut, this was then put inside a water balloon, the balloon is twisted right above *the goods* and the excess rubber *neck type thing* is pulled over the balloon a second time, and tied off with the excess rubber being snipped off, cocaine is sold the same way occaisionally. They are very uniform and consistent, they can be swallowed and later "recovered" if any problems should arise

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    while heroin is offered with varying colors and levels of purity (seems to swim that the blacker h is often smoked), it can be purified for safer injection. this excellent thread could help You start with purifying.

3. toighttoiger

toighttoiger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: what does yous heroin look like?

sorry to bring back this thread from the dead but it seems interesting. the only time my friend has ever bought H, it was wrapped in a small piece of paper, and it was a off brown-ish color. he is pretty sure it was really shitty h though.

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

SWIM brought a gram of no. 3 heroin last night. It was potent and cheap afghan heroin. It was wrapped in a plastic wrapper, like a ball.

5. keats

keats Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

In New York heroin is almost always packaged in a small rectangular paper packet, stamped with a dealer logo of some sort. It's anywhere from nearly white to darkish brown depending on quality, with most of the decent shit being off white. These packets are typically called "bags" with 10 of them being called a bundle, though if you're buying large amounts/know a "real" dealer you can buy larger quantities in weighed out amounts.

6. GlassAss420

GlassAss420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

SWIM's heroin is offwhite, sometimes with little red specks My friends and I believe is a coating from a sleeping pill used to cut it, not the tylenol pm used in "cheese" whatever the hell that stuff is. Sometime ago I got some almost pure white stuff that was strangely granular like baking soda, I shot less than his normal dose and ended up OD'ing off it, I shoulda listened to the dude on the corner who said don't do more than 1 dime.. haha I thought he was just pushing his shit. Lately SWIM's H comes in clear gelatin capsules and is amazingly consistent and decent.

7. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

SWIM's heroin is a light brown/tan coloured powder with some fairly solid chunks in.

8. alessio_3

alessio_3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

swim's heroin in a white powder, no chunks, a fine dust. it comes in plastic bags, shaped like a small ball.

9. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

my H is either a brown powder that turns into tar if heated or it is already tar. It is always quite good and cheap coming wraped in a plastic piece of bag, then in foil, then in a small balloon so you can eat them and sh!t em out if you have to.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  10. Agent Subby

Agent Subby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

SWIM's H is always varying shades of brown and is of a powdery texture. When placed on the foil and heated it turns hard and runs about like a trained beatle.;)

11. Angrytelepath17

Angrytelepath17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I searched the forum but couldn't find any. My friend I am considering trying some H for the first time, and if he (hypothetically) decided he wanted to get some, I think he would probably want to know how big a gram bag looked to the eye, so that he wouldn't get ripped off, hypothetically. So I guess I'm saying my friend would probably want a picture or a description of how big a gram bag of H looks like, and also why not throw in how big a gram of regular Opium looks like.

12. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Most of what I have got was light tan to off white, packaged in small rectangular wax paper packets.
    Usually it forms little plates, most likely from being squashed inside the rectangular packages.
    Chops up very easily to a pretty fine powder.

I say the more off-white and less tan it is the better, but he is not all that experienced.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  13. alessio_3

alessio_3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

i have one question, the white one swim gets, sometimes disolves without acids, like lime, or some kind of salt, is it true that if it boils without acids, it is more pure?

14. rocksmokinmachine

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

Pure heroin HCL (the white stuff) will dissolve completely in water.

The brownish/tan colour powder is heroin base and will need citric acid or vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to be dissolved in. Forget about lime/lemon juice, and vinegar its damaging to yous veins. This doesn't mean "the white stuff" is more pure, it just means that only the salt (i.e. HCL) will dissolve in water alone.

Any needle exchange will have citric or ascorbic acid available for free.

15. jerbles

jerbles Newbie

Reputation Points:

the white stuff is more pure though...
    swim's had a WHOLE lot of different types of H, so I'll start with the white shit (china). my never had these "bags", "bundles" or "balloons" before. His china white always comes in a bag (corner), usually half-grams. But this is raw ("pure", definately not 100%, but that's what they say) and comes usually as a tannish rock. It usually seems better when it's grayish/offwhite, but my also had some PURE WHITE shit that knocked his fucking socks off. And if it's not in a rock, it's been cut with something...

I'm not sure how the shit varies in color so fuckin much, as it seems like most cuts are usually white. But then there's the "bags", which in the stl area come in small capsules, and the contents are just the above mentioned shit that's been cut (raw china is really expensive, 3x as much as powder), usually with diphenhydramine, which can be benadryl, dormin, etc. (which would explain the red specks GlassAss. I know because I has used it). SWIM actually dabbled in the arts of dealing at times... so he knows some very good methods and cuts/look-a-likes. Most swiys don't seem to have experience with this raw form, and if You has, please let me know.

I've never really understood the differences between no.s 1-4 (i've actually never even heard of 1 or 2) or whether the shit's asian/afghan/persian or whatever the fuck. But SWIM's had some damn good tar/brown as well, and has never used anything but water to cook his shots, so I don't know wtf swiys are talking about acid and shit for. The blacker and stickier, the better. And also, the only brown powder SWIM's ever had was when his friends (who would prefer to insufflate the shit) were grinding their tar with above mentioned dormin.

I would really like to know some of the types of shit swiys get. I might be rambling on, but SWIM just loves his H so fuckin much it's sad.

16. alessio_3

alessio_3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

I find only a few types of H in his area (romania, eastern europe), white, which is clearly not raw h, it's some chemical extract of morfine i think, i don't realy care about its name, and the tan brown powder, which rarely contains rocks, or big pieces. both are very bitter when tasted, imposible to snort because you get red eyes and tears, you throw up a lot more when smoking it. injecting is the very best way, and most economic. swim also realized that the white one disolves without acids, the guys who use the brown shit, from a different neighbourhood, use lime to boil it. about 2 units of the white shit, from an insuline syringe smashes you up realy bad:) I has never tried brown though

17. alessio_3

alessio_3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

thanks for the tip rocksmokinmachine, but there is a slight problem, there are no needle exchange places in romania, and pharmacies stoppped selling regular h syringes to anybody, luckily we know a few pharmacists, or have some girls buy them for us, romania is a sad place :)

18. rocksmokinmachine

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

A rock means nothing, it could have been cut, pressed, cut and repressed again.

The Heroin that dominates the English and Dutch market is a base. Anyone with a little chemistry knowledge knows that a base is not soluble in water, so a mild acid must be used to break it down. Obviously the heroin in the States is of the HCL salt, so breaks down in water.

19. jerbles

jerbles Newbie

Reputation Points:

Yeah, I know. I assume pure heroin doesn't start as a rock (rather just powder), I'm just talking about what swim gets around here. Guessing the rocky form is from packaging.

And I don't understand what this base is you're talking about. Is black tar a base? because my never used anything but water to cook it.

20. alessio_3

alessio_3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

"base" is the chemical opposite of "acid", black tar contains acids already, thats why it boils in water, the dust swim gets is mainly a base, that doesnt brake down or boil in water. swim needs lime, vinegar, citric acid, lemon juice or something to react with the h and make it brake down and boil. this also happens because of other substances such as face powder, powder milk, brick dust or other shits used around this parts to cut h.