What drugs make sense to administer with DMSO

Discussion in 'Pharmacology' started by Beltane, May 4, 2006.

1. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    I haven't thought about DMSO for a while now before I read something Alfa said about it in a post I came across. DMSO speeds absorption of whatever is mixed with it thru the skin and into the bloodstream. From what I say, DMSO can get stuff into the bloodstream very quickly.

So what chemicals would it make sense to try this with?

Off the top of my head it seems worth trying with benzos and most pills in general actually. Seems like it might be worth trying on anything snortable too, which would include coke and meth for starters.

Of course one would have to be VERY cautious, especially until one was fairly familiar with the function of DMSO.

Anyone experimented much with this intake method?

- Beltane

2. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, it would seem that low dosage drugs, such as LSD, or perhaps one of the Research Chemicals would work well with DMSO.

3. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Actually, with the little I know of DMSO, the possibilities seem endless. Seems to SWIM that any liquid lr powder, or substance that can be mado into one of the two, would be a candidate.

Couldn't you mix up a crused up Oxy and a crushed up Xanax then dissolve all resulting powder in DMSO and get both opates and benzos into the blookstream very quickly?

Thanks-

- Beltane

4. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That would seem to be the case, however, I would want to be wary of fillers, binders, and their like. It'd probably better if you can find a 'pure' source for the substance you intend to dissolve.

5. quantumbrujo

quantumbrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    54 y/o
    DMSO is good to get DMT into your system.