What exactly are coco puffs

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by PsychoticDreamz80, Aug 12, 2018.

1. PsychoticDreamz80

PsychoticDreamz80 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Montana, United States
    Ok, my whole understanding of cocaine has been shattered over these things called "coco puffs". I was always and still am under the impression that you can't smoke powdered cocaine HCl. You smoke the freebase (crack). Urban dictionary and various other posts say coco puffs are "white on green" or tabacoo (or weed) sprinkled with cocaine. Wouldn't coco puffs be a waste of cocaine? Wouldn't you just burn and decompose the coke? Or, are coco puffs crack mixed with weed? That would make more sense. I'd appreciate it if anyone can clear this up for me so I can sleep again. Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. gypsygirlforlife

gypsygirlforlife Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from MI, USA
    Coco puffs refers to adding cocaine to a marijuana joint. It gives you a little different buzz than just a joint but that's about it from my experience with it.

3. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Its meaningless slang that could very well mean different things in different places.

4. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    They're a joint or bowl sprinkled with powder, they're okay as a novelty during a snorting session but all they do is numb your mouth, any psychoactive effect is strictly a placebo. To actually get high smoking coke it has to be made into crack.

1. 4/5,
      Spot on. Anything else is wasting material.
      Aug 14, 2018