1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - What High Do You Get when Mixing Hash and Weed?

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by Blueninjakid, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Blueninjakid

Blueninjakid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What High Do You Get when Mixing Hash and Weed? or is it just a waist of stash?

2. radplane

radplane Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thc is thc really bro. I personally put all my kief/hash on top of bowls of nug. up to you, you cant go wrong.

3. Claypole

Claypole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM finds that mixing hash (or hash oil) with weed gives two different highs at the same time. It's certainly not a waste of stash, more like double the fun.

SWIM has also tried mixing hash and weed with legal stuff such as Yucatan Fire and salvia. It's all good, nothing seems to get lost in the mix.

4. rawbeer

rawbeer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, SWIM says it's pretty awesome, but when hash is a rarity (as in SWIMs neck of the woods) sometimes it does seem like a waste, because SWIM likes to savor the subtle, different texture of the hash high on its own.
    But it's only possibly an aesthetic waste - you certainly do get double-stoned if you mix the two so it's not a waste in that sense (definitely a waste of you, though, in a good way - sorry, couldn't resist a shitty pun) and SWIM still does it with probably half his hash, and savors the rest on its own.

5. bLuE

bLuE

Reputation Points:
    to answer your question in two words you get "super high".

6. Dreznik

Dreznik

Reputation Points:
    never a waste, inltil your are dry. My doney mixed 1g of hash + 1g sensi = metal hookah type time travel machine.

Result: we added raw cake mix, chocolate drink syrup and protein powder and a few other sweet compounds to the top of a baked chocolate icing cake. Yes, on the top, then ate it.

Best timez. :thumbsup:

7. 1954

Reputation Points:
    My Donkey tells me that everything in moderation is good. His Ratfink likes to start with the hash and when that buzz wears down his Chimp smokes some pot ... good way to entertain friends and family

8. yonez

yonez Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hash makes swim feel a bit heavy, basically the same as if swim smoked 2 joints rather then 1. its all the same just different form

9. ow4744

ow4744 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has found that combining hash/pollen with weed can certainly have a nicer effect than each on its own (Although SWIM still likes to smoke each individually). SWIM finds that the hash mellows him out and takes away the edginess and paranoia that skunk can cause, whilst not leaving him as lethargic as if he were smoking pure hash. He doesn't know whether this could be placebic or not though, seeing as it is all just THC so putting weed and hash together should just make him more high than usual.

10. Happy Smoker

Happy Smoker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mixing you Hash and your Bud is an awsome way to get high. Where i live we call them "Shit Mix".

Obviously the high deepends on the strain of bud you have and the quality of your hash.

Swim personaly enjoys smoking Pollon and Bud.

Tags: