1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Culture - What is "a hit" of LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by LoCrizack1111, May 10, 2005.

1. LoCrizack1111

LoCrizack1111 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 22, 2005
    haven't taken an acid tab yet....can any one clue me in on what constitutes a hit....please and thank you!!!
  2. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 16, 2005
    What do you mean by that? How much acid is in a hit, or what the actual hit is contained in?

Acid is carried either on blotter paper - absorbant paper soaked in the drug, in gelcaps, or in pills or micro dots. A hit is usually 1 pill or one square of the perforated paper.

If you mean how much acid is in the hit, that obviously varies. In teh 60'sa hit averaged from 80-160 micrograms, if I'm not mistaken. Nowadays they're more like 20-80..I may have those numbers a bit off, but they're arond there.

Other than that, all I can say is, if you find some send it my way [​IMG]

heh, kiddin. I've been wanting to try it myself, but its hard to come by.
  3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 3, 2005
    A Hit varies, but if it's LSD,It's a Hit with me.

A Hit is a pre-determined amount of LSD. The person who created that Hit (probably) knows how many micro-grams of LSD is contained in a given Blotter-square, but we just take it on faith that there is enough in it to take a Trip.

If you purchase a quantity of Blotters, you can (usually) assume that each one has the same number of micro-grams in it.

After you have actually tried a Hit (from a particular supplier), you will know if a Hit is a proper DOSE for you to take. Then, adjust the DOSE accordingly (1 Hit, 2 Hits ... 4 Hits, Half-a-Hit) to suit your personal preference.