Culture - What is "a hit" of LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by LoCrizack1111, May 10, 2005.

1. LoCrizack1111

LoCrizack1111 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haven't taken an acid tab yet....can any one clue me in on what constitutes a hit....please and thank you!!!

2. Markins

Markins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What do you mean by that? How much acid is in a hit, or what the actual hit is contained in?

Acid is carried either on blotter paper - absorbant paper soaked in the drug, in gelcaps, or in pills or micro dots. A hit is usually 1 pill or one square of the perforated paper.

If you mean how much acid is in the hit, that obviously varies. In teh 60'sa hit averaged from 80-160 micrograms, if I'm not mistaken. Nowadays they're more like 20-80..I may have those numbers a bit off, but they're arond there.

Other than that, all I can say is, if you find some send it my way [​IMG]

heh, kiddin. I've been wanting to try it myself, but its hard to come by.

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    A Hit varies, but if it's LSD,It's a Hit with me.

A Hit is a pre-determined amount of LSD. The person who created that Hit (probably) knows how many micro-grams of LSD is contained in a given Blotter-square, but we just take it on faith that there is enough in it to take a Trip.

If you purchase a quantity of Blotters, you can (usually) assume that each one has the same number of micro-grams in it.

After you have actually tried a Hit (from a particular supplier), you will know if a Hit is a proper DOSE for you to take. Then, adjust the DOSE accordingly (1 Hit, 2 Hits ... 4 Hits, Half-a-Hit) to suit your personal preference.