what is pcp

Discussion in 'Dissociatives' started by Guest, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey, just like the subject says, I was just wondering what exactly pcp is.

thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    PCP, also known as angel dust is an euphoric, dissociativesynthetic with unexpected side effects. It may be very enjoyable one time, while it may get out of hand the next. Anybody out here that has experience with Angel Dust? Please tell us about it. Good or bad.

3. Embalming

Embalming Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I believe PCP was a surgical anesthetic which sometime in the early 70's reapeared on the streets, commonly found on marijuana, usually dipped joints or in my case sprayed..there is several other ways to dose PCP also..

My first time with PCP was about a month ago...since then ive done it several more times..each time gaining better effects ( more enjoyable)..

When my average dealer came by with a weird look on his face i knew it was here...it was some basic brick weed that was very 'wet' ...although for some odd reason the PCP enhanced the weed smell..(very stinky) not really chemical..as i would have expected...

it smelled good ...didnt taste very nice thou..very bitter,and harsh..i coughed on nearly every hit i took..seeing i rolled up a blunt :D

within 3 minuted..i noticed a intense euphoria..

10 mintues later- euphoria turning for the worse..huge numbing in my legs, arms etc.

i remember talking literally forever....when i would complete whatever i was saying the thought of what was just said was lost and i already forgot..

reality slowly started shifting..the way things really are showed themselves..so thinking of bad things made ya really think about them..seeing its hard to hide feelings and emotions..this mighy contribute to all the badtrips i read about.

within 30 minutes i could literally feel the weed high slowy fade.. PCP went up higher an higher the body rushes sometimes would make me jump straight up just to hopefully lose the feeling..bone shatters were very comon too

on the hallucination aspect, i seen blurs, distortions and what seemed to be endless hours of paranoia possibly because of people around ...so isolation was also common..

i could recall sitting packing a bowl ...a couple 'HEY's and weird mumblings echoed around the room of objects or things that wernt there..

when i would lay back in attempt to shake time it would only make things slower..music was very understanding..i would somtimes laugh at lyrics i never noticed before..

although when around people i would trie talking it would come out a slurred mumble thou..

i dont know about other acounts with this substance..but with mine i remember greatly of the sense of whipping moving and spining on what seemed to be rides of some sort..(although my couch was the rides seat and my house was the motor and hold.. i would yell whooooo when i would flip completly upside down..quite shocking with realistic impact...

other then that i experienced cotton mouth SO intense...munchies deeper then marijuana just by itself can give..dilated eyes,very blank stare, i never really got to violent but anger sometimes sliped out...

Aftereffects, very blured eyes, in a couple cases lately.. i lost it for no reason punching things and not feeling pain...(enternal chemical?) after the episode i would return to a normal state completely forgeting about the current scene as i would call a blackout..

ever since i still have flashbacks,and alot of 'dreams' were im high on it.. i wake up at night sweating and for a second i believe i was actually weted' again but then all of a sudden i was absolutely normal..YES pcp is quite addictive..

All and all PCP is quite a ride.. a ride i dont suggest the weakheaded to embark on.. pcp is for the headstrong only...if your gonna use the substance be prepared.. safe enviroment etc. injury can easily occur, fires,drownings etc. deaths are usually linked to 'accidents' or mistakes made while 'weted' rather then on the drugs itself..

I hope i gave a quite detailed and true summary of pcp and its effects..

BE SAFE!

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had the worst experience on PCP...I smoked a blunt of weed with PCP in it... after one hit I felt it...at first it was interesting...I was unable to walk and had to get a piggyback ride from one of my pals...When I tried to walk, the ground concaved inward, it felt like I was on stilts...the body high was intense...I enjoyed then all of a sudden I started to get really paranoid while my friend was giving me a back rub...I began to convince myself that i was going to be molested or rapped from my friend (i def. want going to be)...so then I started crying and crying...I cryed about 5 hours...I had someone pick me up and while in the car I saw the LIGHT...ya know what your supposed to see before you die...I started screamming at the top of my lungs bugging out all my pals....after they calmed my down and assured I was fine I was still very at ease...I got really depressed and started to cry again. Someone made the accident of calling me a vegetable...that put me over the edge...I thought I was going to be insane the rest of my life due to th is....I thought i would have to be admitted to the state hospital....finally after hours of crying and sitting in the corner shaking I went to sleep...the next day i woke up and my vision what somewhat blurry. Thank god i was normal though...I will never do PCP again! I dont know what happened, I do have an anxiety disorder however this really messed me up. I do not bug out on drugs, I've never had a bad trip...F*ck PCP...and besides...just taste it...it tastes so chemicallymade...ehhh...

so that was my experience on it...

5. Embalming

Embalming Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol like i said .......weakheaded

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Please post more experiences with PCP here.

From the stories that people have told me it seems that PCP has the effects and side effects that the governments claim for all drugs. i.e. I do not believe anything from the bullshit war on drugs propaganda machine, but it seems that PCP needs no anti drug propaganda, because there are so many truehorrorstories. What's your opinion on this?

7. ziggy

ziggy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have learned more about drugs of all kinds from this site then anywhere els. listening to peoples experiences can deff be a great learning tool of what drugs mess u up in what ways and what to expect. I still like to experiment myself but the info i read helps limit the experiences i want to try. def post more experiences.

Stay away from the PCP.

8. alk3chick420

alk3chick420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive only smoked pcp twice...both times in a blunt and i only took1 or2 hits each time and i got soo messed up!!!i hated it I was dizzy and i couldnt move for aa good hourand igot sodepressed...ill never do it again...but i was with my friend when he took an entire L of pcp to the face...and ive never seen anything like it...it was pretty funny to watch him..he was faliing down and he said that he felt like he was floating on the moon...but for mewhen it comes to pcp:its better to be a spectator than a participant

9. Tweak

Tweak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This was taken directly from another website, but I think it deserves to be posted here!

Phencyclidine (PCP) was developed in the 1950s as an intravenous anesthetic but, due to the side effects of confusion and delirium, its development for human medical use was discontinued.

In its pure form, it is a white crystalline powder that readily dissolves in water or alcohol and has a distinctive bitter chemical taste. On the illicit drug market, PCP contains a number of contaminants as a result of makeshift manufacturing, causing the color to range from tan to brown, and the consistency to range from powder to a gummy mass. It is available in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders, which are either taken orally or snorted. The liquid form of PCP is actually PCP base dissolved most often in ether, a highly flammable solvent. For smoking, PCP is typically sprayed onto leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana.

PCP is illicitly marketed under a number of street names including Angel Dust, Hog, Lovely, Wack, Embalming Fluid, and Rocket Fuel, which reflect the range of bizarre and volatile effects. Supergrass and Killer Joints are names that refer to PCP combined with marijuana.

Effects of Use

A moderate amount of PCP often causes users to feel detached, distant, and estranged from their surroundings. Numbness of the extremities, slurred speech, and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability. A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects. Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur. In some users, PCP may cause acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom; in others, paranoia and violent hostility, and in some, it may produce a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Many believe PCP to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse.

Physiological effects of PCP include a slight increase in breathing rate and a more pronounced rise in blood pressure and pulse rate. Respiration becomes shallow, and flushing and profuse sweating.

At high doses of PCP, there is a drop in blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration. This may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, flicking up and down of the eyes, drooling, loss of balance, and dizziness. High doses of PCP can also cause seizures, coma, and death (though death more often results from accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication). Psychological effects at high doses include illusions and hallucinations.

Health Hazards

PCP is addictive and its use often leads to psychological dependence, craving, and compulsive PCP-seeking behavior. Users of PCP report memory loss, difficulties with speech and learning, depression, and weight loss. These symptoms can persist up to a year after cessation of PCP use. PCP has sedative effects, and interactions with other central nervous system depressants, such as alcohol and benzodiazepines, can lead to coma or accidental overdose. Use of PCP among adolescents may interfere with hormones related to normal growth and development.

Many PCP users are brought to emergency rooms because of PCP's unpleasant psychological effects or because of overdoses. In a hospital or detention setting, they often become violent or suicidal, and are very dangerous to themselves and to others. They should be kept in a calm setting and should not be left alone.

10. themeznad

themeznad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude, i did pcp once, it was sprayed on a ciggerette, i used to call weed 'substance', so i asked my freinds dealer if he had any, i don't smoke cigerettes, and my best freind does, we went outside so he could smoke it, we noticed it had weird crystals in it, and after one hit, he was like, damn dude, im high, you take a hit, i think this shit is laced, then i did, and i held it in for about 2 secconds, (usualy i can take about a quarter of one in no problem in one hit, but i avoid them none the less) and i started gaging, so did he, (he smokes alot more than ido) i couldn't stop tweaking, it was really f**ked up, and it didn't go away in 2 secconds, it lasted for a half an hour, (which felt like maybe 3 minutes) i went in side and played the guitar, except i couldn't feel my fingers, they felt cold, i was hearing violen's in the backround, he was singing, and it sucked, but usualy it sounds really good, then i kept on hearing my mom saying cody, cody, cody, then i got really paranoid and went into the shitter, he followed me in, i went in the shower,i got out and he was convusling, then, it went away and all i was left with was this feeling i f**ked up, and to this day i don't know what the f**k it was laced with

11. themadreason

themadreason Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dude, it was coke. I unknowingly picked up aforty sac of that stuff and traded it toa speed freak who confirmed that it was indeed "primo". PCP is usually added to smoking material by dissolving it in a soulution and then soaking tobacco or weed in it. If you saw crystals it was coke. It is called "primo". Crazy f**king shit man. Last thanksgiving the exact same thing happened to me, except we smoked and ENTIRE BLUNT of that shit (after a two week dry spell). Me and my friend looked at each other and were like damn.... thats some good shit. The come up was like nothing I have ever experienced. The entire world looked more real then it normally did. Like someone had somehow turned up the resolution on reality. Space and edges looked more sharply defined then normal. We climed some playground equpment to pipe the roach, and as I ascended the stairs hitting my pipe I realized I had dreamed of this entire sequence sometime in intermediate school, as the equipment at the park was almost the same as that at the intermediate school, and I remember noting the discrepancy in my dream. Everything was the same.My beard, handsewn anarchy symbol on lime green button up shirt.... even the pipe. When I reached the top of the stairs, the tweak began. I was hearing voices and shit. Little kids laughing. My heart felt on the verge of explosion and my friend became the crockidile hunter. For the nextthirty minuetsor so we ran around like autistic three year olds on crack. As we came down we ran intotwo girls we knew from high school smoking in ajettaand saw just how deep the rabbit hole really went. I had a few body spasims but no real convulsions, so the stuff you got might of been more potent but not of hada mindf**k elementwithout the THC. That stuff must of beenpretty good weedbefore the coke. I thought I was going to die, but was so high. I was so high I didnt care. Death was irrelevant and inevidable, so I just thought... f**k it. At least I got this much life, this moment. It didnt really give me any problems untilthree hours or so afterwhen I really started thinking about it and got really cold and shaky. I started to freak which fed upon itself. This continued to the point that my temp was like a degree below normal. We went to a doc and he said it was an"anxiety attack" (without specifying what triggered it), and gave me some orange juice with something in it as aboutthrity minuets laterI felt like I had about a two hundred milligram lean going on. I would NEVERtouch that stuff ever again. If you like intense shit like that, watch grainy black and white footageof war onthe history channel on drugs (preferablyhallucenogens)muted with system of a down playingfull bore. The methanphetime musicalenergyof system witharbitraryvisions of indifferantdeath, and the drug experience is captured much more safely.

12. whirlybird

whirlybird Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had weed laced with pcp before. SWIM reported an hour of non stop laughter, laughing so hard they cried their eyes dry. Everything was more vibrant and had a glow like a shroom trip. SWIM wishes it was easy to find.

13. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swims turtle grew up in an area and time where PCP was huge. It was widely available in both liquid form and as "greens" - usually dried parsley flakes soaked in it.
    The first time the turtle smoked it he thought it was merely shake, loaded a bong and took a huge hit. Big mistake. He was incapacitated at first, then vomiting, followed by a very uncomfortable "high" that included restlessness, agitation, violent mood swings... sorry but turtle can't remember too many specifics as this was almost 25 years ago- but suffice to say not an experience he ever wanted to repeat.
    He did on a few later occasions end up smoking joints laced with it and the experience wasn't particularly bad, but he never really saw the point in it.
    He did witness a lot of bad effects from others using it- mostly violence and irrational/dangerous behavior. The stories of it making one almost superhuman/ impervious to pain seem eerily true from what the turtle witnessed.

Truly worthless drug in his experiences.

14. mictihtoya

mictihtoya Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For everyone here who complained about your experiences with PCP... what are your experiences with ketamine?

If you don't like snorting or injecting high doses (200-300mg) of ketamine, then PCP probably isn't for your either...

15. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^^^ turtle never found ketamine to be anything like pcp really. While maybe some of the effects were similiar, he never found the violent/angry/irrational effects of pcp with ketamine.
    Turtles sorcerers apprentice friend once had a 55gal drum of ketamine, and it was the only time the turtle got near needles.
    He learned a lot from ketamine. nothing really from pcp.