What is Shroom Hunting?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushroom hunting' started by CABS205, Nov 22, 2004.

1. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Okay, I'm really not familiar with shrooms at all. What's with the shroom hunting? Do you pick shrooms then put something in them or what? Can someone out there, clarify this for me????

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Haha!! Shroom hunting is going out into the cow field or place where shrooms grow near you and picking them.This can b very dangerous hence u may pick the wrong kind wich happens often enough!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
  3. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    HOLD UP---you have no business going after asking that question. There are way to many look alikes that are poisonous to just stumble into a pasture and start grabbing mushrooms. Please do some studying first. Im not trying to be an ass, but hope to keep you from getting sick/dead.

4. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, I don't want to go shroom hunting...I usually buy them or whatever...so when you all go hunting, do you just take the shrooms like that or do you have to put something in them???

5. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, you dont do anything to them, the magic is already there, theyre ready for consumption straight after picking them (and possible washing them).

6. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh, so how do you get high off of shrooms that the farmers didn't do anything to? Sorry, for all the questions..

7. JimtheCactus

JimtheCactus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    They are just like shrooms you get from a dealer just grown in nature not by a person.

8. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh, okay...That clears a lot up for me:)

9. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Be careful to avoid angry farmers...I was caught by the farmer when I first started shroom hunting......Here is the story---- Me and my friend were out picking and eating as we go (while smoking)....just loading up our shroom bags....having a good ol' time....the mushies began to kick in pretty good....My friend says "Is that a truck?"...took me a min. to focus my eyes......we both sprinted tripping balls,jumping fences...and holding onto our fungi.....we were cornered at a river that runs through the field...Farmer "Billy Bob" gave us a speech how it melts our brains-(it took everything I had not to fall over laughing)-we had to drop our bags-he marched us out...and we left. I sent another friend to retrieve the bags, and they were still on the ground by the river.....a great score and story (depending on who you ask).....so moral is Watch out for Farmers...Hey[​IMG]

10. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The trick is to ask the farmer if you can have some "Poo" for your garden. Its always best to ask if you can hunt. Better than getting shot, lol.

11. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Maxamillion, that's a funny story...I don't think, I would ever go shroom hunting...I get paranoid and know, I'd get caught...LOL...I think, I'll just buy shrooms...