What Is Swiy's Favorite Bzp : Tfmpp Ratio & Dose Level ???

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by cadillac555, Aug 31, 2006.

1. cadillac555

cadillac555 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    (<Ok, so it is common practice to combine BZP and TFMPP to produce the most desirable effects. Piperazine pill manufacturers make pills with anywhere from a 5:1, all the way up to a 1:1 ratio of BZP / TFMPP, with everything in between, and of all different dosage sizes.
    What I want to know is, what is, in everyones opinion, the most effective ratio and dose size for an Enjoyable experience and why.

Example : I like a ratio of 2:1 BZP to TFMPP at a dosage level of 150mg:75mg because it is not too speedy for him at that level, but he gets a decent amount of Euphoria and Energy without the experience getting to trippy.

SWIM also welcomes any who have experience with METHYL-BZP to share their thoughts as well.

This is bound to get interesting. Lets hear it people !!!

2. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have tried both substances combined with BZP at a ratio of 2:1. SWIM's experience was that TFMPP was slightly trippier but also gave more nausea. Methyl-BZP is smoother and more clear-headed.

Can't name the source, obviously, but am aware that it's possible to order pure TFMPP powder from a couple of legal high websites, whereas they don't stock Methyl-BZP powder. Have the impression that TFMPP is more euphoric and active but has more side effects such as headache and nausea.

3. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim thinks bzp is a decent stimulant. He does not like TFMPP, so the less the better. The addition of TFMPP gives swim nausea, negative body side effects and a comedown. Swim likes to take BZP, then smoke weed to add euphoria.

If you have to add tfmpp keep it under 50mg.

I have found the best combination pills are like the Dutch herbal xtcs with bzp added for extra kick, rather than the standard bzp / tfmpp only combo.

BTW, Cadallic555, if your in the USA I would recomend looking into Phenylethylamines as opposed to Piperazines to get the effects you seem to be seeking. These are 10 times better than Pipes in My opinion and will probably be no more illegal than the Pipes are. Hint: Start with Methylone.

4. machine_elf

machine_elf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    When I do piperazines he orders the powder and snorts 100mg of bzp and 50mg of tfmpp. It stings like a bitch but makes for a good euphoric experience.

5. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    It stings like a bitch because these substances are corrosive - the stinging is the inside of Swiy's nose being eaten away. Snorting Piperazines is strongly advised against.

6. 01485202

01485202 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim sniffed a trace amount and was in terrible pain!

just throw it in a drink, orange juice or a beer or whatever.

even dabding it is an option. unpleasant but nothing near as bad as snorting.

7. cennerteal

cennerteal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swim's cat couldn't iconsider snorting the above. The cat apparently likes it with a small dish of milk or water and sees no reason to change this.