What is SWIY's max high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by CountChristoph, Mar 7, 2007.

1. CountChristoph

CountChristoph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Usually SWIM never smokes anymore than 1 gram of weed.
    But if SWIM were to keep smoking would he keep getting more high or would it be a waste of weed.

What is you's max high? How much can he smoke before he stops getting more high.

Just curious.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM's maximum high would also be around the 1g mark granted it's good quality marijuana. Any more smokes in quick succession after that would probably not get him that much higher. In a sense, it is a waste of weed to smoke it all in one sitting, but sometimes it can be fun. When I have a day to himself where he can smoke when he wants, he may have a spliff once every three or four hours.

3. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have found that smoking a higher amount will just lead to a harder/quicker "burn out". If SWIM smokes a high amount in one day, it will be over the course of many hours.

4. ProtectedByTheGods

ProtectedByTheGods Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If the substance involved is of good quality, I find that after 2 or 3 joints
    he doesn't really get any higher, it just keeps the buzz going.

But if You chainsmokes one after another throughout the night, eventually one
    reaches a point where it will actually feel pointless too smoke anymore, as it
    doesn't seem to have any effect anymore...

5. greenthumm419

greenthumm419 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I found the key to getting higher is mixing many high quality home grown hybrids with differing effects. Or eat a fresh bud right after being cut off a plant before smoking alot of KB, follow with the scissor hash from the trim and the ceiling is very high.

6. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Max high would have to be eating it.

Also tolerance plays a major role.

7. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, totally home-made space cake with some good hash! It waz a while ago actually on 4/20 with a couple of friends. SWIdr can still taste them now:D

8. idmt

idmt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM smokes only enough to be mild/moderatly high throughout the day (which can be quite a bit due to our friend tolerance). then SWIM occasionally smokes the ubsurd amount. in my experience, if yur lookin to get more high, smoke a stronger substance. whether it be better buds, or adding a sprinkle of kief, or hash. also, gravity bongs are incredibly under-rated.

9. unconditionaldl

unconditionaldl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.K.
    A homemade gravity bong are known as 'buckets' up here.. you burn the hash in and slowly lift the bottle till it is full then suck!:| ... Gets you unbelievably stoned.