Drug info - What is the Best LSD type you had test?!

Discussion in 'LSD' started by psyshark, Mar 30, 2006.

1. psyshark

psyshark Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    A Friend of I have told him that "LSD micro tablet" is the best type of LSD.
    another friend has told him that "Shiva" blotter is the best type of LSD and the next one is "Hofman 2000" Blotter.

I have tried many kinds of blotters and LSD liquids except of "Micro" and "Shiva" Blotter. he found that "Hofman 2000" is a kicking ass Blotter.

what's your favorite One?(<

Regrads
    PsyShark

1. 3/5,
      wrong forum (Dutch)
      Mar 30, 2006
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    in swips experience, dosing from raw material or straight after you dissolve it into liquid is the best. ;)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I cannot confirm this but supposedly those heart blotters are ~500ug. That is quite a big dose and I would be willing to bet those are some of the most powerful hits currently being circulated. raw material would be a fantasy or fresh liquid but if SWIR was able to take that he would take a few thousand mics indeed.

LSD microtablet is most likely just a micro dot and many microdots contain high amounts of lsd but just like blotter, the doses on different micro dots varies significantly. I cannot comment on SHIVA blotter but he has seen the design before and someone said that there were some good shivas going around the north pole. There really isnt any "best" kind of acid its all a matter of preference. Some studies showed that ALD-52 was a "cleaner feeling" version of acid but a number of subjects reported feeling no difference in effects. Maybe with saturation doses the trip would be a lot different but I dont know much about that. SWIr has heard rumors that certain blotters were actually ALD-52 but he is not for sure it this was true.

Does SWIpink have any experience with ALD-52? SWIR knows SWIP has tried flea and it was said to be better than MDMA. Maybe ALD-52 is also better than lsd in the same kinds of ways.

BTW the best cid SWIR has taken were some green monster blotters. Check out the avantar for a peek at them! Those were some monstorous doses they produced a ++++ and were the best hits I have had. SWIR has discueed this on another thread but there is the possibility that some people would like the "speedy acid" or dirtyier acid better but the argument over "dirty acid" is something else altogether. Even if ALD-52 does cause less anxiety some people like the "edginess" that comes with an lsd trip.

Recent trends have been showing that some people are laying DOC onto blotter and selling it as "acid." I know that you specifically said LSD but as time goes on "acid" will probably just become a more general term encompassing lsd-25 and maybe some other potent chemicals that can fit on blotter. For all practical purposes, "acid" is lsd but times change. Some actually prefer DOC over LSD so some people might label a particular blotter their favorite "acid" when in reality is was DOC. hehe okay thats all peace out. the green monsters were dank hits of acid its funy how 4 tiny pieces of paper can have such a profound impact on a human beings life :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  4. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Orange Sunshine was the best I have had. Also this green windowpane a friend from Japan had in the 80's, there was this Black windowpane with a gold strip edging it, out of California. Well all of them I found in San Fransisco CA.

Liquid LSD has always been nice too. I miss thoses days.
    cheers

5. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    raven- Thank you for bringing it up. Yes, ALD52 is very very fun. In fact, there is reason to believe that most of the "acid" in north america right now is actually ALD52. The thing however, just like FLeA decomposes into MDMA, ALD52 decomposes into LSD25 so by the time it reaches the end user, it is at least partly LSD if not mostly.

ALD52 when taken pure and not in water or alcohol or put onto paper is a very upbeat happy clean acid indeed.

By the way, swip would not recomend taking thousands of micrograms of LSD... 500ug is/would be too much for most.

6. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    SWIR knows it is probably not recommended to take such a high dose but at what dose do the effects per ug start to decrease significantly. SWIR knows the dose response curve shoots up in the hundreds but he heard that it keeps on kickin till like 5000ug. I wouldnt want to do a traditional thumbprint because that would just be wayyy too much but SWIR would definitely want to see how far lsd could take him because he has heard of a bright white light at HIGH doses and it seems like he and the light could become good friends :)

7. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swip would recomend starting with a known dose of 100ug, then 200ug, then 400ug, then 500ug.... if doing ok, next time do 700ug. (never without an experience sitter or two.) Once you go over 700ug, you're looking at a very mystical experience which easily turns into to much for most. once you can handle 700ug, try 900ug. Work up to it. 1000ug is an experience that will change your life. anything above that and you will meet your ego... A thumbprint is something one most work up to, and must be ready to have a complete change of life.

:)

8. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have found liquid recently that has ~200mics per hit. Found early up on the chain before it was diluted.

9. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Before I was thumbprinted, he had left his life as a peon in the work force, left to travel the country on the festival scene, and had been dosing upwards of 30 hits every 3-4 days, and on occasions up to a sheet throughout a day.. A thumbprint still had him far beyond anything that he could verbally explain, and it took swim several months to really feel normal.. It was good for him in that the afterglow provided a more mystical side of life, in that "reality" is much less concrete than people may think.. It would take a very long post for swim to explain everything he saw and felt, so we'll save that for another day... ;)

10. treefingers49

Reputation Points:
    Upon closer inspection, the liquid is much stronger than 200mics per dose. SWIM's friend (very experienced with high dose LSD trips) had an unexpectedly STRONG and unpleasant trip after taking 1 1/2 hits. In this case, diluting seems to be required.

11. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    so far "tasmanian devil" blotters have been the best, followed by "hofmann on a bicykle" (LOL! dunno what they are actually called).

12. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the best i have had was liquid in the Los Angeles area around 2000-20001.
    Since then the best i had was white blotters i tried a few weeks ago. They were much more potent than the white on white i have had in the last year.

13. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Real Sandoz LSD25 - kept frozen in the dark since 1966 in a solution of dark rum. Bongo first had the encounter with this in 1975 as a young monkey - courtesy of his girlfriend's mother who was an LSD researcher before it was outlawed. Bongo had done from 70mcg of this up to 3,000mcg (dumb monkey! LOL). One of his favorite and functional experiences was with approx. 300mcg that had been accidently spilled on a Tampax box (tampons). So I guess Tampax Acid was one of the best varieties Bongo ever had.

14. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    SWIM also tried some white blotter one time that was one of the best types he had sampled. It was perforated white blotter and it was probably the thinnest blotter tab I have ever eaten. Most tabs stay intact on my tongue for more than ten minutes but this blotter dissolved into a small mush very quickly.

SWIM only got to take one hit but it was pretty strong stuff. He floated the river for a while and there were some nice patterns reflecting off of the water. I even jumped off of a rope swing and did a backflip. Soon after doing the flip, my friend spotted a water mocisan so SWIM and his crew left the swing and went to smoke a blunt. The white blotter lasted for a long time and got even stronger when SWIM popped a white mitsubishi xtc tablet. This was very clean ecstasy SWIM might add.

I was not fortunate enough to take multiple tabs but if he had done so then maybe he would have considered the white blotter the best stuff she has tried.

15. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lately the blotters swims been getting (ninja on one side, bunch of ninja turtles on the other) have been kinda weak. I have been taking 3 or more at a time to get a decent trip, whereas he use to only take one for a good trip and 2 for a strong trip. Of course that was on different blotters (the whole sheet was a big ass dragon and crazy reds, greens, and yellows). Swim never needed to take more than 2 of those, as one time he took 2 and it took him on the most visually intense trip of his life... damn what a good time. All this stuff has been from the philadelphia area, I hasnt had the pleasure of trying anything else (cept some blotters from a phish festival in vermont). Swim hopes to try it in a different form someday, his brother and sister have experience with liquid and have nothing but good things to say!

16. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have been introduced since 2001 - so he hasn't had much oppartunity to taste the golden oldies. but the best hits he had till know where

1. MadHatter (yellow) - much colors, shape and strange audio hallucinations. very pure and strong

2. gratefull/Bears - Zen

3. Flowerpower - they are new and strong ass hell. SWIM heard of 2 people freakin out and waking up in the hospital ... :p

17. treefingers49

Reputation Points:
    flowerpower doesn't sound like LSD.

18. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    well it is, better believe it.

1. 3/5,
      that's a bold satement to make as fact without backing it up a bit. in what method did you have it tested and confirmed?
      May 18, 2007
  19. Spacehippie

Spacehippie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The best I has had were some purple jesus blotters around 97 or 98.Also used to get alot of good white unperforated sheets around 93 up until the big bust in Kansas.All of these came from the western pennsylvania area.Way better then the liquid I has recently got in Chicago.

20. roquet

roquet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim's srongest was "The Wall" (sheet was of the Pink Floyd album) in 1990-91, UK. Yellow Star also good at that time and microdots not bad. Blotters seemed to vary in strength even with the same brand. Maybe different batches or maybe on same sheet it didn't soak on evenly.

What's "a thumb print"??

Swim thought above 800ug it doesn't get any stronger. Though he did hear Ken Keasey sometimes took over 1000ug to get a saturation effect which was somehow a bit different. I could never see how it would be different.

Tags: