1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - what is the best way to iv mylan brand roxy 30mg

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by dsgb, May 7, 2012.

1. dsgb

dsgb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    i have a hard time getting anything out of iv-ing mylan brand roxy's. they are bigger than most roxys and are white with 114 on them. i usually just use water and heat but can anyone tell me how to get a stronger effect or am i wasting my time trying to iv that brand. i was in a bad wreck last night and was thrown through the windshild of the car about 20 ft and woke up with some one beatin me in face with a hammer. so can someone give me some advice on how to release more oxy ive heard that citric acid could help . any advice ?

2. mistman

mistman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Why would you want to IV them when the bioavailibilty is 90 percent orally? Just swallow them and avoid unnecessary danger.

3. Ontario

Ontario Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male from Canada
    You got in an accident, flew through window and woke up to someone beating in your face with a hammer? Holy fuck dude.

4. Lillystone

Lillystone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    62 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    I want to inject 30 miligram oxycodone ir .what is the best way to break them down ?

5. Balzafire

Balzafire Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    59 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    No idea if it's the optimal way, but water, spoon, a (little) heat and cotton seem to work pretty well. Not a big rush, but heavy on satisfaction...... you know, get's the ol' bugs off.

6. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    With both people asking the question only having made 1 post, and that being in this topic, it should definately be said in the spirit of harm reduction. Never, ever, inject pills/capsules or anything else meant for oral consumption. A large percentage are made up of glue-like substances to make the pill stick together and because they can't use organic solvents anymore, a water based glue has to be used. When trying to inject such tablets, along with the active ingredient you will also dissolve this glue which is then injected into your bloodstream. You don't want to inject glue into your veins now would you? And glue isn't the only nasty they put into tablets, a whole range of fillers, binders, dyes and other additives are also added to make a good pill with the right properties, strictly designed to be taken orally and not by injection. IF you're still intent on injecting crap that doesn't belong in your veins, at least use a micron filter such as wheel filters (google "wheel filter" to find out more and even where to buy them). Veins collapse much, much faster when injecting pills because of all the insoluble stuff in them such as talc and micro-crystalline cellulose, so at least try to filter out as much of them as you can with the smallest micron filter you can find. Cigarette filters and cotton buts won't filter out anything smaller than 20 micron while many wheel filters will filter out particles as small as 0.2 micron and most will at least filter out less than a micron, which is already a large improved over cigarette filters and cotton buds.